All Thermal Cameras (138 Products)
Free DeliveryCorDEX TP3r TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM Digital & Thermal Imaging Camera (9hz)£960.00 £800.00
1,600 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TP3R
- Cost-effective, efficient solution to locating, documenting and sharing mechanical and electrical faults
- Adaptive Thermal Blending (ATB) technology: combines visual and thermal images for greater detail and clarity
- 5MP visual camera with an ultrabright LED flash and automatic, mechanical focus
Only 1 in Stock£1,890.00 £1,575.00
3,150 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TP3rEx
- Suitable for use in hazardous and explosive environments: ATEX and IECEx certified
- Capture 5MP visual images and radiometric thermal images
- ATB technology for blending thermal and visual images in real-time
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 265 428SKU: 4926878
- Capture clear, accurate images with MultiSharp™ Focus technology
- Effectively detects SF6 leaks (Sulfur hexafluoride)
- Infrared mode with IR Fusion technology brings high levels of detail to your images
Free DeliveryFLIR A310Ex ATEX Industrial Automation Thermal Camera w/ Lens ChoiceAs low as £19,718.40 £16,432.00
Advanced fixed-mount thermal imaging camera with ATEX (explosive) area approval.32,864 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-A310EX
Free DeliveryFLIR GF77 Gas Find Uncooled IR Thermal Imaging Camera with 25° Lens£43,048.80 £35,874.00
71,748 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 85201-0102
- Spectrally-fitted specifically for methane to prevent false negatives
- Ergonomic design with 180° optical block and an eyepiece for use in direct sunlight
- Suitable for inspecting plant environments thereby ensuring worker safety and preventing halts in production
Free DeliveryFLIR A6604 Continuous Gas Leak Detection Thermal CameraAs low as £58,278.00 £48,565.00
Pinpoint even the smallest gas leaks with FLIR's advanced gas optical thermal camera.97,130 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-A6604
Free DeliveryFLIR GF309 Infrared camera - Furnace and Electrical InspectionsAs low as £91,508.40 £76,257.00
152,514 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: GF309
- Designed for high-temperature industrial furnace applications
- Custom-built to see through flames
- Detachable heat shield
About Thermal Imaging Cameras
We stock a wide range of cameras. We have the latest FLIR to choose from, as well as Chauvin Arnoux, Testo, Guide and Fluke. These are the best known thermal imaging camera manufacturers on the market, so we are confident that you will find the perfect camera for your requirements.
There are a variety of accessories available that ensure you get accurate results, such as lenses and sun shields. A macro lens is ideal for small subjects or for times when extra detail is required. Conversely, a wide angle lens is suitable for large subjects such as buildings, whilst a telephoto lens allows thermal imaging work to be carried out from safe distances whilst remaining focused on smaller subjects, such as power lines.
Youll also find products which allow you to work on the move, no matter how busy your thermography schedule may be. Whether you are in the field or back at the office, we have thermal camera battery chargers to keep your thermal camera powered up. Our selection of desktop chargers, mains chargers and car chargers keep you switched on wherever you are, but you might like to consider a spare battery for your infrared camera to make sure that you are never without a power source.
We also have software to help you create professional reports using data from your thermal inspections.
Whatever you need to achieve peak performance with your infrared camera, make sure you come to us. If you'd like advice on any type of camera or which accessory best suits your needs just give us a call.