All Thermal Cameras (142 Products)
1,086 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 88701-0101
- Optimised for firefighting applications
- Save up to 10 000 radiometric IR and visual image sets to the internal memory
- Integrated 300-lumens torch for illuminating the scene
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 265 428SKU: RQ-FFAX
- Only available to those working in fire services
- Integrated 300-lumen torch
- 76 800 temperature pixels provide maximum clarity and sensitivity
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 265 428SKU: RQ-LAHX
- Only available to law enforcement or government agencies
- High-performance 320 x 240p thermal sensor: 76 800 temperature pixels
- 24° FOV and a long detection range
Smooth, stable video, enhanced FSX images and high thermal resolution - all included as standard with this professional firefighting thermal camera.6,158 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 72203-0411
The only FLIR thermal camera certified for use by the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) for use by firefighting professionals.11,772 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 72202-0303
As low as £11,846.40 £9,872.00
23,692 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: A310F
- Available in five models with different FOVs
- Monitor the security, safety and condition of assets
- Stream thermal footage to a PC in real-time via an Ethernet connection
About Thermal Imaging Cameras
We stock a wide range of cameras. We have the latest FLIR to choose from, as well as Chauvin Arnoux, Testo, Guide and Fluke. These are the best known thermal imaging camera manufacturers on the market, so we are confident that you will find the perfect camera for your requirements.
There are a variety of accessories available that ensure you get accurate results, such as lenses and sun shields. A macro lens is ideal for small subjects or for times when extra detail is required. Conversely, a wide angle lens is suitable for large subjects such as buildings, whilst a telephoto lens allows thermal imaging work to be carried out from safe distances whilst remaining focused on smaller subjects, such as power lines.
Youll also find products which allow you to work on the move, no matter how busy your thermography schedule may be. Whether you are in the field or back at the office, we have thermal camera battery chargers to keep your thermal camera powered up. Our selection of desktop chargers, mains chargers and car chargers keep you switched on wherever you are, but you might like to consider a spare battery for your infrared camera to make sure that you are never without a power source.
We also have software to help you create professional reports using data from your thermal inspections.
Whatever you need to achieve peak performance with your infrared camera, make sure you come to us. If you'd like advice on any type of camera or which accessory best suits your needs just give us a call.