Assembled together is a great kit from Extech which can be used for all your industrial troubleshooting needs. The main uses of the kit are for installation and repair of electrical systems, HVAC equipment and large appliances.
Extech Industrial Troubleshooting Kit with IR Kit Contents:
- EX430 Autoranging True RMS MultiMeter with 11 functions including Capacitance, Frequency and Temperature
- 42510 Mini IR Thermometer offers non-contact temperature measurements on surfaces difficult or unsafe to reach (-58 to 1000°F/-50 to 538°C)
- 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC without touching the source
- MA200 400A Clamp Meter with basic AC Current and 1mA resolution
- Type K Set Type K thermocouple bead probe and Type K to Banana Input Adaptor
- Test Lead Set to CAT III-1000V standards
- Soft storage case that provides protection and organization for the meters whenever they are needed
- Dimensions: 9.5x6.8x2.8” (241x173x71mm)
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Wholesale Display Price