Brought to you by Extech is the home inspection kit which includes three useful testers, the first been the pinless moisture meter which enables you to measure the moisture of wall material using non-invasive pinless technology.
The mini IR thermometer measures the temperature on your heating, ventilation and air conditioning with the Waterproof stem thermometer letting you take readings for your hot water heaters to ensure all are operating to maximum efficiency.
Extech Professional Home Inspection Kit Contents:
Model MO280 Pinless moisture meter:
- Select from 10 different wood types
- Displays %moisture from 0 to 99%
- Measurement depth to 0.75” (22mm) below the surface
Model 39240 Waterproof Stem Thermometer:
- Ideal for testing hot water heaters
- Measures from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
- 2.75" (70mm) stainless steel stem
Model 42500 Mini IR Thermometer:
- Ideal for testing HVAC supply and return applications
- Measures from -4 to 500°F (-20 to 260°C)
- Built-in laser pointer improves aim and identifies target
- 0.95 fixed emissivity with 6:1 distance to target ratio
Soft storage case which makes storing all testers easy and safe, protecting them against any damage.
Key Features of the Extech MO280 KH2 Extech Home Inspection Kit
- Kit includes: MO280 Pinless Moisture Meter, 42500 Mini IR Thermometer, 39240 Waterproof Stem thermometer
- Aids in identification of moisture, HVAC, electrical and hot water system issues
- Supplied in an attractive storage case
Calibration Certificate is NOT included - We recommend adding a Calibration Certificate in your name from the date of purchase to ensure your tester is working accurately and up to date, if you would like to take advantage of this service please call us to discuss 01642 626140 or email us direct via eBay prior to placing your order as there will be an additional charge of £25 including Vat.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.