A thermal camera that's small enough to fit in your pocket - introducing the FLIR C2, the pocket-sized, lightweight and affordable thermal camera!
Suitable for use in a wide variety of applications, the C2 can be used to spot problems with insulation, detect overheating components in electrical systems, view the temperature of pipes and much more. Extremely easy to use, the camera can be picked up and used by anyone and makes capturing thermal images as simple as possible.
The camera has a built-in 80 x 60 pixel thermal detector and produces images with over 4000 pixels worth of data. To improve the quality of the image, the C2 also uses FLIR's MSX technology to enhance a thermal image by blending it together with a standard digital image (making it significantly easier to spot what the camera was pointing at when the image was taken).
Making adjustments to functions and capturing images is easy with this camera thanks to the built-in 3" capactive touchscreen. Using this, users can capture images instantly, change the colour palette, create spot measurements and more. Up to 500 images can be stored internally on the camera before sending to PC via USB connection.
FLIR C2 Pocket-Sized Thermal Camera Key Features
- Pocket-sized portability - the C2 is so small and light, it fits comfortably in a shirt pocket
- Bright 3" intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- See where you're going with a built-in LED spotlight or illuminate photos
- Fully radiometric thermal images can be saved instantly
- MSX technology - actively blends together thermal and digital images to improve detail
- 80 x 60 pixel thermal resolution stores 4800 pixels worth of data
- Wide field of view and high thermal sensitivity
- Compatible with FLIR Tools software for download into PC
- Focus-free image capturing
- Temperature measurement range of -10 to +150°C
- FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty included - covering parts and labour for two years and the detector for ten
- Spotmeter function
- Internal memory stores up to 500 sets of images
- Non-radiometric IR video streaming and visual video streaming
- USB connector for attachment to PC
- FLIR C2 Pocket Thermal Camera
- Battery (Inside Camera)
- Power Supply/Charger with EU, UK, US, CN and AU Plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB Memory Stick with Documentation
- USB Cable
What Can the C2 Be Used For?
The FLIR C2 is one of FLIR's most versatile cameras - it's ideal for use as an entry-level camera in various different applications, including:
- Spot checks of electrical panels and machinery to detect overheating components
- Basic studies of horses and other animals to find irregular temperature spots that may signify health problems - read more here
- Simple building inspections, including spotting large patches of moisture and large drafts from windows
- Outdoor applications such as checking house insulation
- Detecting hot pipes inside thin walls
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
As well as a thermal image the FLIR C2 Pocket-Sized Thermal Camera can take a digital image. This helps when creating reports to show exactly where the problem area is and what it looks like.
The FLIR C2 Pocket-Sized Thermal Camera image resolution is 80 x 60 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The FLIR C2 Pocket-Sized Thermal Camera has a thermal sensitivity of 30mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
The FLIR C2 Pocket-Sized Thermal Camera can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
FLIR C2 Technical Specifications
|Imaging and Optical Data|
|IR Sensor||80 x 60 (4,800 measurement pixels)|
|Field of View||41 x 31°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||Thermal: 0.15m (0.49ft)
MSX: 1.0m (3.3ft)
|Spectral Range||7.5 to 14μm|
|3" Display (Colour)||320 x 240 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes, capacitive|
|Image Presentation Modes|
|Object Temperature Range||-10 to +150°C (14 to 302°F)|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2%, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal
|Emissivity Correction||Yes, matte/semi/glossy + user set|
|Measurement Correction||Reflected apparent temperature
|Colour Palettes||Iron, rainbow, rainbow HC, grey|
|Storage Media||Internal memory stores at least 500 sets of images|
|Image File Format||Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included|
|Type||640 x 480 pixels|
|USB Connector Type||USB Micro-B: data transfer to and from PC, iOS and Android|
|Battery||3.7V rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery|
|Battery Operating Time||2h|
|Charging System||Charged inside the camera|
|External Power Operation||AC adapter, 90-260V AC input
5V output to camera
|Power Management||Automatic shutdown|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to +50°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +70°C (-40 to 158°F)|
|Weight (Incl. Battery)||0.13kg (0.29lbs)|
|Size (L x W x H)||125 x 80 x 24mm (4.9 x 3.1 x 0.94")|
Why not leave a review for the FLIR C2 Pocket-Sized Thermal Camera?Great quality reviews both help out fellow customers and help us to improve the service we give to you, so we'd really appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts on this item.
I love the FLIR C2
Review by John Biz
I bought my FLIR C2 thermal imaging camera from https://www.tester.co.uk/flir-c2-pocket-thermal-camera and I love it! All those features are amazing, and the size is perfect! (Posted on 14 March 2017)