The FLIR Building Bundle contains:
- 1x FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with METER-LiNK
- 1x Voucher for an ITC Thermal Camera Level 1 Thermography Training Course
- 1x FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software
For further information regarding these products, please see below.
FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with METER-LiNK Description
The FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with METER-LiNK can be used to take non-destructive moisture, relative humidity and non-contact temperature readings.
Using the integrated moisture sensor, the user is able to take moisture readings up to 0.75-inches below the surface. This sensor has a moisture range of between 0 and 99.9. The FLIR MR77 can also be used with the supplied external pin probe with a 30-inch wire to measure moisture between 0 and 99% WME.
It has a relative humidity range of 0 to 99% RH and a temperature range of -4°F to 392°F / -20 to 200°C. The FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter features an integrated infrared thermometer with a laser spot, allowing the user to take non-contact temperature measurements.
Moisture, relative humidity and temperature readings may be viewed simultaneously on the FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter’s large, LCD display. In addition to this, measurements may be sent to compatible mobile devices with FLIR's Tools Mobile Software, thereby allowing the user to create professional reports.
Alternatively, moisture measurements may be embedded into thermal images captured using METER-LiNK enabled FLIR infrared cameras due to the inclusion of METER-LiNK technology.
Finally, in addition to this instrument’s multiple measurement functions and METER-LiNK compatibility, it has also been optimised for longevity. It includes a double-moulded, shock-resistant, rubberised case that protects it from the impact of falls as high as 2m. In addition to this, the field-replaceable temperature/ humidity sensor has been designed to resist contamination, again adding to this product’s durability.
The FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with METER-LiNK is a multifunctional, practical instrument, ideal for use with METER-LiNK compatible FLIR IR Cameras.
FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with METER-LiNK Key Features
- Take non-destructive moisture readings, relative humidity readings and non-contact temperature readings
- Integrated moisture sensor can take moisture readings up to 0.75-inches below the surface
- Moisture range 0 to 99.9
- External pin probe with 30” wire can take moisture measurements between 0 and 99% WME
- Relative humidity range: 0-99% RH
- Temperature range: -4°F to 392°F / -20 to 200°C
- Integrated infrared thermometer with a laser spot
- Moisture, relative humidity and temperature readings can be viewed simultaneously via the large, LCD display
- Send measurements to compatible mobile devices
- Create reports using FLIR’s Tools Mobile Software (NOT included)
- Embed moisture measurements into thermal images using the METER-LiNK technology
- Double-moulded, shock-resistant rubberised case
- Protected from falls as high as 2m
- Field-replaceable temperature/humidity sensor is designed to resist contamination
What’s Included with the FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK?
- FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK
- 9V Battery
- User Manual/ CD
- Temperature/ RH Sensor
- Wired Pin Probe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Voucher for an ITC Thermal Camera Level 1 Thermography Training Course Description
This voucher can be used to enrol on PASS’ ITC (Infrared Training Centre) Category 1 Thermography ISO18436 PCN course.
Once completed and passed attendees are awarded an ITC Level 1 Qualification in Thermography. The duration of this course is four days; in addition to providing attendees with ample experience using thermal cameras, the course will also cover the following topics:
- Thermography and thermal technology history
- Thermography applications within industry
- How temperature is measured
- How radiation is converted to temperature
- Introduction to heat transfer and heat transfer theory
- Infrared theory
- Measurement techniques
- Thermal camera measurement tools
This course is examined via a fifty question, multiple-choice paper; please follow this link for further details regarding this course.
FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software Description
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software can be used to create comprehensive inspection and research reports using advanced data analysis and thermal images captured using compatible FLIR thermal cameras (for a comprehensive list of compatible cameras, please see the attached datasheet).
The user is able to clearly indicate trends, anomalies and inspection results within these reports. Furthermore, as the FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software is a more sophisticated version of its predecessor the FLIR Tools Software, it is able to create Microsoft Word reports twice as quickly.
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software includes the following features, functions and capabilities:
- Import, search, filter and view FLIR JPEG images
- Image parameters, such as emissivity and reflective temperature, may be adjusted
- The palette, span and thermal tune of images may be altered
- Measurement tools such as spots, area boxes, circles, lines and Delta Ts may be added to images
- Add and edit text annotations and image descriptions
- Create professional image sheets and reports
- Add headers, footers and logos to reports
- Create, import, edit and export text annotation templates
- Horizontal IR + DC report format
- Vertical IR + DC report format
- Horizontal IR + IR report format
- Edit MSX™ images
- Sketch On IR/ Visible Image function
- GPS and compass data stored as metadata can be displayed on the image
- Can be used to update E-series and T-Series cameras
- Live footage may be streamed via Ethernet or USB
- Mode: IR, DC, PIP, Thermal Fusion and MSX™
- Export reports to email or print
- Import, play and analyse CSQ and SEQ movies
- Radiometric CSQ and SEQ movies may be used to create temporal plots
- Manual IR/ Visible image grouping
- Radiometric Panorama: stitch FLIR IR (including MSX™) images together to create a comprehensive thermal picture in a single scene. This makes measuring the image easy. (Function requires a 30% overlap between images)
- Radiometric IR Video Recording: record and replay thermal videos. IR footage may be used to create a temporal plot that can be exported to AVI.
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software’s features, functions and capabilities make it particularly well suited to professional applications.
Please see the attached datasheet for an extensive list of compatible FLIR cameras.
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7, 32-bit
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit
- Windows 8, 64-bit
- Windows 10, 32-bit
- Windows 10, 64-bit
In addition to a compatible operating system, the user’s PC must include one of the following software packages:
- Office 2007 (32-bit)
- Office 2010 (32-bit)
- Office 2013 (32-bit)
- Office 2016 (32-bit)
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
FLIR Building Bundle Technical Specifications
Please find below the available technical specifications for the products included in this bundle.
FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK Technical Specifications
|Pinless Moisture||0 to 99.9||Relative|
|Pinless Moisture Depth Max||0.75 inches (19mm)|
|Pin Moisture||0 to 99% WME||+/- 5%|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% RH||+/- 2.5% RH|
|Sensor Temperature||-18 to 170°F, -28 to 77°C||+/- 3.6°F, 2°C|
|IR Temperature||-4 to 392°F, -20 to 200°C||+/- 3.5%|
|IR Distance to Spot Ratio||8 : 1 in|
|IR Emissivity||0.95 (fixed)|
|Vapor Pressure||0 to 20.0kPA||+/- 2%|
|Bluetooth Range Max||32 ft (10 m)|
|Drop Test||6.5 ft (2 m)|