The FLIR Electrical Bundle includes:
- 1x FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK
- 1x Voucher for an ITC Thermal Camera Level 1 Thermography Training Course
- 1x FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software
For further information regarding these products, please see the descriptions below.
FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK Description
The FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK has been optimised for measuring electrical systems. As such it is able to measure AC/DC voltage to 1000V and AC/DC current to 1000A, as well as resistance, capacitance and frequency.
In addition to this, the FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter includes an integrated infrared thermometer for conducting non-contact temperature measurements on panels, conduits and motors. Via using this tool associated current measurements and temperature readings can be verified to ensure they are correctly aligned and in spec with the type-K thermocouple.
All measurements are indicated via the FLIR CM78’s digital screen with a bright white LED backlight. Via this screen the user may also view the battery status indicator, as well as the values for each of the following measurement functions:
- Data Hold
- Peak Hold
Readings may be sent to compatible smartphone or tablets via Bluetooth and the FLIR Tools Mobile app. Alternatively; the user may utilise the FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter’s METER-LiNK technology to wirelessly integrate electrical measurements into thermal images captured using compatible METER-LiNK enabled thermal cameras.
As well as an integrated IR thermometer and METER-LiNK technology, this clamp meter includes built-in, powerful, LED work lights which may serve as a primary light source if necessary. It is, therefore, suitable for use in dark environments, whilst its double-moulded case with extra thick rubber on the corners ensures that it is protected from rugged environments.
The FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK is a resilient, versatile tool, ideal for performing multiple electrical measurements in a variety of environments.
FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK Key Features
- Optimised for measuring electrical systems
- Measure AC/DC voltage to 1000V
- Measure AC/DC current to 1000A
- Test resistance, capacitance and frequency
- Integrated infrared thermometer for conducting non-contact temperature measurements
- Verify that associated current measurements and temperature readings are correctly aligned and in spec with the type-K thermocouple
- Digital display with bright white LED backlight
- Battery status indicator
- Data Hold
- Peak Hold
- Send readings to compatible smartphones or tablets via Bluetooth and the FLIR Tools Mobile app
- METER-LiNK technology can be used to wirelessly integrate electrical measurements into thermal images captured using compatible METER-LiNK enabled thermal cameras
- Built-in, powerful, LED work lights
- A double-moulded case with extra thick rubber on the corners
What’s Included with the FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK?
- FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with METER-LiNK
- 6x AAA Batteries
- User Manual/ CD
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- Limited Lifetime Warranty From FLIR
Voucher for an ITC Thermal Camera Level 1 Thermography Training Course Description
The Voucher for an ITC Thermal Camera Level 1 Thermography Training Course may be used to enrol on PASS’ ITC (Infrared Training Centre) Category 1 Thermography ISO18436 PCN course.
The attendee will be provided with ample hands-on experience with thermal cameras and will cover the following topics:
- Thermography and thermal technology history
- Thermography applications within industries
- How to temperature is measured
- How radiation is converted to temperature
- A basic introduction to heat transfer
- Infrared theory
- Measurement techniques
- Theory of heat transfer
- Thermal camera measurement tool
The duration of this course is four days and it is examined via a fifty multiple-choice question paper. Once completed and passed the attendee is awarded an ITC Level 1 Qualification in Thermography. For further information regarding this course, please follow this link.
FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software Description
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software is compatible with a number of FLIR thermal cameras; for a comprehensive list, please see the attached datasheet.
Using the data and images acquired with compatible thermal cameras, the FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software can be used to create comprehensive inspection and research reports detailing inspection results, trends and anomalies. This software is able to create Microsoft Word reports in half the time of its predecessor, the FLIR Tools Software.
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software includes the following features, functions and capabilities:
- Radiometric IR Video Recording: record and replay thermal videos. Use thermal videos to create temporal plots which may be exported to AVI.
- Radiometric Panorama: create a comprehensive thermal image in one scene via stitching together FLIR IR (including MSX™) images in order to facilitate easy measurement. (Functions a 30% overlap between images.)
- Manual IR/ Visible image grouping
- Temporal plots may be created using radiometric CSQ and SEQ movies
- CSQ and SEQ movies may be imported, played and analysed
- Export reports to email or print
- Modes: MSX™, PIP, Thermal Fusion, DC and IR
- Stream live footage to compatible cameras via Ethernet or USB
- Can be used to update E-series and T-series cameras
- Metadata (such as GPS and compass data) can be displayed on the image
- Sketch On IR/ Visible Image function
- Edit MSX™ images
- Choose from the following report formats: horizontal IR + DC, vertical IR + DC and horizontal IR + IR
- Text annotation templates may be created, imported and exported
- Add headers, footers and logos to reports
- Create professional image sheets and reports
- Add and edit text annotations and image descriptions
- Add spots, area boxes, circles, lines and Delta Ts to images
- Alter the palette, span and thermal tune levels of images
- Adjust emissivity and reflective temperature parameters
- FLIR JPEG images can be imported, searched, filtered and viewed
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software is ideal for creating professional reports.
Please see the attached datasheet for an extensive list of compatible FLIR cameras.
The FLIR Tools+ Reporting Software is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7, 32-bit
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit
- Windows 8, 64-bit
- Windows 10, 32-bit
- Windows 10, 64-bit
In addition to a compatible operating system, the user’s PC must include one of the following software packages:
- Office 2007 (32-bit)
- Office 2010 (32-bit)
- Office 2013 (32-bit)
- Office 2016 (32-bit)
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
FLIR Electrical Bundle Technical Specifications
Please find below the available technical specifications for the products included in this bundle.
FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK Technical Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Range||Basic Accuracy|
|AC/DC Current Range||1000 A||+/- 2.5%|
|AC/DC Voltage||1000 V||+/- 1.5%|
|Resistance||40.00 MΩ||+/- 1.5%|
|Capacitance||4.000 mF||+/- 3%|
|Frequency||4000 Hz||+/- 31.5|
|Temperature (IR)||-20 to 518°F, -29 to 270°C||+/- 2%|
|IR Distance to Target Ratio||8 : 1 in|
|Temperature (Type K)||-4 to 1400°F, -20 to 760°C||+/- 3%|
|Bluetooth Range Max||32 ft (10 m)|
|Jaw Opening||42 mm (1.7 in, 2000MCM)|
|Safety Category||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC|