FLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Software - Perpetual Licence
This plug-and-play, turnkey solution is specifically designed to detect elevated skin temperature. EST could be an indicator of fever which is a common symptom of many illnesses. The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is compatible with FLIR’s T-, Exx- and A-series Thermal Cameras and is ideal for installation at points-of-entry, checkpoints, building entrances and high-traffic areas.
Rapid, Accurate, Non-contact Screening
Face detection technology guides the person-being-screened to the screening spot and automatically identifies and measures the hottest point on his/her face. This provides consistent temperature measurements at the same distance from the camera. Furthermore, as the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software includes face detection technology, it will ignore all other heat sources within the camera’s field-of-view. Again, this ensures accurate and reliable measurements.
The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is able to measure skin temperature within seconds. This increases the efficiency of temperature screening allowing a greater volume of people to be screened in a short amount of time. This is particularly useful in high-traffic areas, such as ports-of-entry, where it is important that queues are kept moving.
Each skin-temperature measurement is compared to a rolling average calculated using accumulated readings. If the subject’s skin-temperature is within the accepted range (the average value + tolerance) then a green tick will be displayed on the subject-facing monitor. However, if the skin-temperature measurement is above the accepted range, an alarm will be triggered to notify the screening staff and a red cross will be displayed on the subject-facing monitor.
It is important to note that FLIR’s Screen-EST Desktop Software and thermal cameras CANNOT be used to diagnose illnesses. Therefore, when the temperature alarm is activated the individual’s body temperature must be verified using a body/ medical thermometer. If he/she does have an elevated body temperature he/she may be required to leave the premises, self-isolate and/or undergo further medical screening (depending on the company’s policy).
Comparison to a rolling average accounts for skin-temperature changes and fluctuating ambient conditions that occur naturally over the course of a day. As a result, the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is able to provide accurate and reliable temperature alarms.
Simple to Use and Easy to Set Up
To minimise staff training and increase the efficiency of screening, the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software features a streamlined user interface centred around essential screening functions.
Additionally, users are able to customise the subject-facing monitors to help guide people through the screening process as quickly as possible.
As the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is a plug-and-play, turnkey solution it can be downloaded and run almost immediately. The user only requires a computer, tripod and compatible camera to use the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software.
The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is a simple-to-use, streamlined and speedy temperature-screening solution. It can be used to prevent the spread of infection in work and public environments.
FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software Key Features
- Plug-and-play, turnkey solution for detecting elevated skin temperature
- Compatible with FLIR’s T-, Exx- and A-series Thermal Cameras
- Ideal for installation at ports-of-entry, checkpoints, building entrances and high-traffic areas
- Face detection technology guides the user to the screening spot
- Automatically identifies and measures the hottest spot on the subject’s face
- Ignores other heat sources in the field-of-view
- Can measure skin temperature within seconds
- The skin temperature is compared to the rolling average + tolerance
- The rolling average is calculated using accumulated skin-temperature measurements
- A green tick is displayed on the subject-facing monitor if the skin temperature is within the accepted range
- A red cross is displayed and an alarm is triggered when the skin temperature is above the accepted range
- Comparison to a rolling average accounts for skin temperature changes and fluctuating ambient conditions that occur naturally
- Streamlined user interface centred around essential screening functions
- Minimal training required
- Subject-facing monitors can be customised to guide subjects through the screening process quickly
- Can be downloaded and run almost immediately
- Requires a computer, tripod and compatible camera
- A simple-to-use, streamlined and speedy temperature-screening solution
- Prevent the spread of infection in work and public environments
- FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software Download Scratch Card (Perpetual Licence)
FLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Software Technical Specifications
|Operating systems||Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit|
|Hardware requirements||RAM: minimum 2 GB, 3 GB is recommended
Disk space: minimum 100 MB
|Cameras supported*||FLIR E53, E75, E85, E95, T530, T540, T840, T860, A400, A700|
|Camera requirements||Exx-, T-Series: dual-stream capability installed in the camera|
|A400/A700: Advanced Smart Sensor Configuration|
|Notes||*Not all models available at date of release|
|FLIR cameras are registered with the FDA for use in elevated skin temperature screening when used in addition to testing with a medical device. FLIR cameras do not detect
fevers or viruses and cannot be used to diagnose illness.
Files & Downloads:
FLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Desktop Software - DatasheetFLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Desktop Software - DatasheetDownload