FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras (111 Products)
15,940 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 62513-0102
- Specialist kit made for scientific benchtop applications
- Compact, lightweight thermal camera - fits in the palm of your hand
- Includes flexible gooseneck stand, software and much more
Free Software & Accessory BundleAs low as £9,672.00 £8,060.00
Choice of kits with different lenses available. Includes FLIR MSX, digital zoom, multiple colour palettes, laser-assisted autofocus improves for precise temperature measurements.19,344 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-E85
Call 01642 265 428SKU: FZXTAXXSP
- Optimised for emergency response applications
- Provides a clear, accurate, visual representation of temperature differences in real-time
- Four models available with different lens sizes and FOVs
Call 01642 265 428SKU: FZXTAXXFP
- Available in four modes with different lens sizes and FOVs
- Optimised for use with DJI’s Matrice 100, Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 600 and Inspire 1
- Specifically designed for first response applications such as firefighting and SAR
As low as £10,324.80 £8,604.00
20,648 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-A300F
- Available in five models with different FOVs
- Conduct non-contact temperature measurements while capturing thermal images and videos
- Rugged, IP66-rated housing protects the unit against dust and water ingress
As low as £10,432.80 £8,694.00
20,864 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KF6-640-PAL
- See through thick smoke and darkness to view upper stories, rooftops and tall buildings
- The first IR cameras designed for use with aerial firefighting apparatus
- Available in four models with different temperature units and mounting designs
As low as £10,432.80 £8,694.00
20,864 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KF6-640-NTSC
- Available in four models with top or bottom mounting and either °C or °F temperature scales
- Ideal for firefighting teams requiring an aerial tool to see through smoke and darkness
- The first mountable IR camera optimised for use with aerial apparatus
About FLIR Thermal Cameras
These cameras are synonymous with the very highest standards in thermography. Innovators in the field of thermography, they have a wide range of units which are all designed to make your thermal imaging simple.
Operating in over 60 countries worldwide, Flir have developed a number of infrared cameras which have varying functions and specifications – but which always contain high-specification thermal imaging technology.
An infrared camera is suitable for varying applications, and can be of use wherever thermal imaging or infrared imaging is required.
Each application has its own unique requirements, and we are certain to have a camera which is right for the job. All of Flir's cameras are lightweight, intuitive and simple to use – just point, shoot and detect. Many of the range require no previous training.
However, FLIR also cater for the specialist thermal imager and have a number of high-end cameras for the experienced thermographer.
As well as being able to take crisp, clear thermal images, FLIR software allows you to edit and control all of your data including images and annotations to create professional thermal imaging reports. These reports can be used to simplify information gathered during testing, as well as highlighting areas of importance or that need attention.
All in all, some of the top cameras available have been manufactured by Flir. The choice and range is excellent, whilst the performance of their entire infrared camera range is simply exceptional.