The upgraded version of Fluke's Ti90 thermal camera, this thermal imaging system provides better quality images and comes with additional functions not found on the Ti90.
Extremely durable, incredibly reliable and ideal for use in a wide variety of different applications, the Fluke Ti95 is one of the best thermal imaging cameras in its price bracket, boasting the highest spatial resolution in its class, a large-size LCD screen that's 32% bigger than most competitors' screens and unique wireless technology that allows data to be transmitted without any cables!
This thermal camera is ideal for use in industrial plants, commercial buildings/facilities, government buildings, schools, hospitals, electrical and water utilities and anywhere else where measuring temperature is important.
Introducing Fluke Connect - See It, Save It, Share It
Imagine you're out measuring an electrical panel with your thermal camera. You can capture the image and see the problems instantly, but to show others, you'll need to head back to a PC and send over the images via an email or other form of communication.
With Fluke Connect, you can do all this from out in the field. Simply download the Fluke Connect app to your smartphone, connect it to the Ti95 thermal camera and you can download your images wirelessly than send information directly to other members of your team!
This video outlines how Fluke Connect works:
Fluke Connect also works with your PC (requires pc3000 adapter - sold separately) and is availble on over 20 other Fluke testing tools such as the 3000 digital multimeter and wireless modules.
Fluke Ti95 Thermal Camera Key Features
- Rugged design - can easily withstand drops of up to 2m (6.5ft)
- Hand strap included
- Integrated lens cap protects the thermal lens during transportation
- Rugged, rechargeable battery pack with battery charge level display
- Comfortable design made for use in one hand
- Focus-free - instantly focuses on the measurement point to speed up capturing
- Quick access level/span adjustment
- Fast auto rescale in manual mode
- Hot/Cold spot markers (only available on this model)
- SmartView Analysis Software allows reports/image interaction on PC
- Removable 8GB SD memory card
- Wireless transmission using Fluke Connect
- Thumbnail view memory
- Best-in-class spatial resolution of 5.6mRad
- 80 x 80 thermal resolution
- High quality 3.5 inch LCD screen
- IR Fusion Picture-In-Picture - blend together thermal and visual images for enhanced detail
- Fluke Ti95 Thermal Camera
- AC Charger / Power Supply
- USB Cable
- 8GB SD Memory Card
- Soft Case with Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Hand Strap (suitable for right and left-handed use)
- Printed User Manual
- Manual on CD-ROM
- SmartView Analysis Software
- Warranty Registration Card
- Fluke Connect Wireless SD Card
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
The Fluke Ti95 Thermal Camera image resolution is 80 x 80 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The Fluke Ti95 Thermal Camera has a thermal sensitivity of 30mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +250°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.
Transfer images wirelessly to a smart phone, iPhone, iPad or tablet PC.
Fluke Ti90/Ti95 Technical Specifications
|IFOV (Spatial Resolution)||5.6mRad|
|Resolution||80 x 80 (6400 pixels)
||80 x 60 (4800 pixels)
|Field of View||26°H x 26°V||19.5°H x 26°V|
|Wireless Fluke Connect App Compatible||Yes, with included wireless SD card (where available)|
|IR-Fusion AutoBlend Mode||-||-|
|IR-Fusion Picture-In-Picture (PIP)||PIP (46cm - 18in) and beyond)||-|
|Focus System||Fixed Focus 46cm (18in) and beyond|
|Ruggedised Display||3.5" diagonal (portrait format)|
|Thermal Sensitivity||≤ 0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)||≤ 0.15 °C at 30 °C target temp (150 mK)|
|Temperature Measurment Range (Not Calibrated Below -10°C)||-20 °C to +250 °C (-4 °F to +482 °F)|
|Built-In Digital Camera (Visible Light)||2 Megapixel industrial performance|
|Warranty||2 years (standard)|