The Fluke TiR imaging camera is affordable and enables projects to be completed quickly and easily. If you are looking to increase your business then the Fluke TiR is the perfect tool. It's ideal for building envelope, restoration and remediation, inspection and roofing applications.
Energy consultants are using the Fluke TiR to identify energy losses, restoration professionals use thermal imaging to increase business by differentiating themselves from their competitors and the camera can also be used in roofing, where it helps spot damaged material or leaks.
IR Fusion is a great feature which allows you to combine both the infrared and visual images in full screen or picture in picture, this allows for easy identification and reporting of problems. The software included called SmartView allows you import all of the images into one place, from here you can perform sophisticated analysis and create professional thermal imaging reports.
Fluke TiR Features
- Rugged and reliable: Engineered to withstand a 2m (6.5 ft) drop
- 9.1 cm (3.6") diagonal landscape colour VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimised for building diagnostics applications
- Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences (which could indicate problems)
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Perfect for any application and budget
- Adjustable hand strap for left or right-handed users
- Training DVD is now included free. See how easy it is to set up your thermal imager, create professional reports with
- SmartView software and learn thermography theory with step-by-step video instructions.
Fluke TiR Thermal Imaging Camera Includes
- AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adaptors)
- SD memory card
- SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
- Soft transport bag
- Hand strap
- Rugged hard carrying case
- Thermal Imaging Training DVD - Learn thermography!
- User manual
- Warranty registration card
The Fluke TiR thermal imaging camera also includes a Calibration Certificate.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
As well as a thermal image the Fluke TiR imaging camera can take a digital image. This helps when creating reports to show exactly where the problem area is and what it looks like.
The Fluke TiR imaging camera image resolution is 160 x 120 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The Fluke TiR imaging camera has a thermal sensitivity of 90mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
The Fluke TiR imaging camera can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +150°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.