Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars (50Hz)
Designed for hunting and outdoor applications, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars deliver clear thermal imaging with perfect detail recognition even in conditions with low thermal contrast, such as cold mornings, rain, and fog. These infrared imaging binoculars have a 25mK thermal sensitivity and an IR resolution of 640 x 480px.
Image Detail Boost Function
Advanced algorithms increase image sharpness, rendering and detail, allowing hunters to see animals, animals’ extremities, branches, deadwood, and wires clearly.
Observation modes consist of pre-configured settings designed to optimise the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars for use in various settings with different ambient temperatures, for example, mountains, cities, and forests. This ensures users are provided with the highest possible image quality.
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars also feature an Identification mode specifically designed to improve object/ target recognition and identification at longer distances.
8 Colour Palettes
Additionally, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars include eight selectable colour palettes that can be used to optimise the IR binoculars for various applications. White Hot and Hot Black are ideal for detecting wildlife at night, while Red Monochrome prevents backlight from escaping the eyepiece, Sepia improves long-range observation, and Violet enables fast object identification. Red Hot, Rainbow and Ultramarine colour palettes enhance temperature differences.
Long Detection Range
Together, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ long-distance objective lens and 640 x 480px thermal sensor deliver a detection distance of 1800m (for a 1.8m object), even in total darkness.
Built-in Precise Laser Rangefinder
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ laser rangefinder can measure distances up to 1km to an accuracy of ±1m in either Continuous or Scanning mode.
2.5x-20x Variable Magnification
The digital zoom (up to 8x) can be adjusted continuously or in 2x steps to customise the field-of-view.
A magnified image is displayed in the top-centre 10% of the screen. This means hunters can zoom in on a particular area, target, or object without losing the overall field-of-view.
Rapid Refresh Rate
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars have a frame rate of 50Hz enabling them to provide fluid thermal imaging of fast-moving targets.
Full-Colour AMOLED Display
This power-saving, full-colour AMOLED display supports the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ fast frame rate, allowing users to view fluid, crisp and colourful thermal imaging.
This function switches off the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ display without affecting any of the other background functions. This means users can conserve battery life between periods of observation. It also prevents light from escaping the eyepiece and giving away the user’s position while ensuring the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars can be powered on quickly the moment they are required.
Using the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ Image and Video Record function, hunters can capture and save thermal images and videos to the integrated 16GB memory.
Integrated Wi-Fi & Smartphone Compatibility
Via Wi-Fi, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars can be connected to an Android/iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed. Once connected users can stream and download footage to their smartphone or tablet, as well as upload firmware updates (accessible via the Stream Vision App) to the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars.
Users can adjust the binoculars’ interpupillary distance to suit their preferences. Additionally, the dual eyepiece reduces eye fatigue and enhances the natural look of objects.
IPX7 Waterproof Rated
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are suitable for use in rain and snow. They will also remain functional even after submersion in 1m of water for 30 minutes.
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ quick-change, high-capacity battery provides up to nine hours of continuous power. The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are also compatible with IPS14 battery packs (NOT included) which deliver up to 18 hours of continuous operation.
Additionally, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars can be charged using an external source or power bank and include a micro-USB jack for this purpose. Charging from a power bank improves power up in cold weather and protects the source from rapid discharge.
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are powerful, comfortable, and adaptable infrared-imaging binoculars.
Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars Key Features
- Infrared-imaging binoculars
- Thermal sensitivity: 25mK
- IR resolution: 640 x 480px
- Designed for hunting and outdoor applications
- Consistently delivers clear thermal imaging with perfect detail recognition even in conditions with low thermal contrast, e.g., rain, fog, and cold mornings
- Image Detail Boost function: advanced algorithms increase image sharpness and rendering
- Observation modes guarantee the highest possible image quality in various ambient conditions
- Identification mode: makes identifying targets and objects easier at longer distances
- 8 selectable colour palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Red Monochrome, Sepia, Red Hot, Rainbow, Ultramarine and Violet
- Long detection range: up to 1800m (for a 1.8m object), even in total darkness
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification: adjust the 8x digital zoom continuously or in steps of 2x
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Fast frame rate: 50Hz
- Full-colour AMOLED display
- Display Off: switches off the display without affecting background settings or functions enabling quick start-up when required
- 16GB memory
- Image and Video Record function
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Connect to an Android/ iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed via Wi-Fi
- Stream footage to a smartphone/ tablet
- Download saved files to a smartphone/ tablet
- Upload firmware updates to the binoculars using a smartphone/ tablet and the Stream Vision App
- Dual eyepiece reduces eye fatigue and enhances the natural look of objects
- Variable interpupillary distance
- IPX7 waterproof
- Quick-change, high-capacity battery: provides up to 9 hours of continuous power
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs
- Micro-USB jack for connecting an external power supply
- Highly sensitive, comfortable, and adaptable infrared-imaging binoculars
- Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Pack with Mains Adapter
- USB Cable
- Lens Cloth
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 @ 17 µm (NETD <25 mK)|
|Magnification, x||2.5 − 20 (x8 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|NETD, mK||<25 mK|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Magnification, x||2.5 – 20|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment, mm||56-71|
|Eye relief, mm||16|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014||1|
|Max. measuring range, m||1000|
|Measurement accuracy, m||± 1|
|Video / photo resolution, pixel||640x480|
|Video / photo format||.avi / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||8+ hours of video or ˃100 000 pictures|
|Wireless Standard||802,11 b/g|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7 (waterproof)|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 – 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||9|
|External power supply, V||Micro USB type B (5V)|
|Connections & Compatibilities|
|Mount, type||1/4" socket|
|Weight & Size|