Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope
Designed to incorporate high thermal sensitivity and a rugged casing, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope is ideal for hunters as this infrared-imaging riflescope can be used in harsh weather conditions and situations with low thermal contrast.
High-Quality Thermal Imaging
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope’s fast, large-aperture lens with a 384 x 288px resolution and 10.7° FOV delivers high-quality, high-contrast thermal imaging with precise detail rendering in cold weather, rain and fog.
Image Boost Technology
To improve detail throughout the field-of-view, and thereby enhance object recognition, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope features software algorithms that increase image clarity.
Variable Digital Zoom
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope’s digital zoom also enhances object recognition at significant distances as it allows the user to focus on a particular area or object.
High Image Frequency
Hunters can use the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope to track fast-moving game as it supports a rapid, 50Hz refresh rate, ensuring it can deliver fluid thermal imaging.
Long Detection Distance
Standard objects of up to 1.8m are detected at distances of up to 1350m even in total darkness. This long detection range is made possible by the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F’s objective lens and professional-grade thermal sensor.
This function calculates and displays the distance to a target with a known height, for instance, a hare (0.3m), a boar (0.7m) or a deer (1.7m).
Full-Colour HD AMOLED Display
Designed to provide consistent, high-quality imaging at temperatures ranging from -25°C to +50°C, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope’s HD AMOLED display delivers colourful, clear and fluid imaging. This makes it easy for the hunter to track fast-moving game.
Optimised for ease of use, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope features a simple-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar located at the bottom of the screen and will display internal menu options on a contrasting gradient substrate. This also allows the user to monitor settings while observing or tracking wildlife.
Photo and Video Recorder
Captured images and footage are saved to the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 16GB memory.
In addition to an integrated memory, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope also features built-in Wi-Fi which can be used to communicate with a smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed. When used together, the aforementioned app and Wi-Fi connectivity allow the user to do the following:
- Download and share captured files
- Stream footage
- Update the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F’s firmware
Ultra-High-Strength Magnesium Alloy Housing
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope’s lightweight, magnesium alloy housing provides structural rigidity and dissipates heat generated by electronics. This means the scope is able to provide high-quality imaging over a prolonged period of time.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope offers an operating time of up to nine hours. It includes a B-pack power supply including an IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery and features a micro-USB jack which enables charging from an external source such as a power bank. Charging from a power bank prevents rapid discharge and improves power-up in cold weather.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope can also be used with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (NOT included).
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope is a highly sensitive, resilient and simple-to-use infrared-imaging rifle sight ideal for tracking wildlife.
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope Key Features
- An infrared-imaging riflescope optimised for use in harsh weather
- High thermal sensitivity
- Can detect temperature differences even in situations with low thermal contrast
- Delivers high-quality, high-contrast thermal imaging with precise detail rendering in rain, fog or cold weather
- Fast, large-aperture lens
- 384 x 288px resolution
- FOV: 10.7°
- Image Boost Technology: improves detail and clarity throughout the FOV
- Variable digital zoom
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- Long detection range: 1350m (for a standard 1.8m)
- Stadiometric Rangefinder: calculates and displays the distance to a target with a known height, e.g., deer, boars and hares
- Full-colour, frost-resistant HD AMOLED display
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +50°C
- User-friendly interface
- Internal menu options are presented on a contrast gradient substrate
- Simple-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar
- Monitor settings while tracking targets
- Photo and video recorder
- 16GB memory
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity
- Use Wi-Fi to connect to an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed
- Stream footage, download and share recorded files, and update the Helion 2 XQ38F’s firmware using the Stream Vision App and Wi-Fi
- Lightweight, magnesium alloy housing provides structural rigidity and dissipates heat generated by electronics
- B-Pack power supply: quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack
- Operating time: 9 hours
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (NOT included)
- Micro-USB jack: charge from external sources such as power banks
- Charging from a power bank prevents rapid discharge and improves power-up in cold weather
- A highly sensitive, durable and easy-to-use infrared imager ideal for tracking wildlife
- Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case
- Hand Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ38F Thermal Imaging Scope Technical Specifications
|Frame Rate, Hz||50|
|Pixel Pitch, μm||17|
|Smooth Digital Zoom, x||3.0 - 12|
|Digital Zoom||х2 / x4|
|Objective Lens||F35 / 1.0|
|Field of View (Horizontal), °/ m@100 m||10.7 / 18.7|
|Diopter Adjustment, D||±5|
|Range of Detection, m (Deer Type Object)||1350|
|Power Supply, V||3 - 4.2 V|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Output Voltage||DC 3.7 V|
|External Power Supply||5 V (USB)|
|Max. Operating Time on Battery Pack (at t=22°C), Hours*||9|
|Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529), with Battery Installed||IPX7|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C …+50 °C|
|Weight (without Battery), kg||0.45|
|Video / Photo Resolution, Pixels||1024x768|
|Video / Photo Format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-In Memory||16 GB|
|Built-In Memory Capacity||About 5 h video or > 100,000 pictures|
|Standard||802.11 b / g|
|Line-of-Sight Reception Range, m **||up to 15|
|Note||*Actual operating time will depend to what extent the Wi-Fi and built-in video recorder is used.|
|**The reception range may vary depending on various factors: obstacles, other Wi-Fi networks.|
Files & Downloads:
Pulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuidePulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuideDownload
Pulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - User ManualPulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - User ManualDownload