Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope
Ideal for hunters, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope is a highly sensitive infrared-imaging monocular optimised for use in harsh weather conditions and situations with low thermal contrast.
High-Quality Thermal Imaging
Equipped with a fast, large-aperture lens, a 384px x 288px IR resolution and a NETD 40mk thermal sensitivity, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope can detect slight temperature differences even in circumstances with low thermal contrast. This means the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope will provide high-quality, high-contrast thermal imaging with perfect detail rendering in rain, fog and cold weather.
Long Detection Range
The objective lens and professional-grade thermal sensor provide a detection range of up to 1800m (for a standard 1.8m object), even in total darkness.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope calculates the distance to an object with a known height, for example, a deer (1.7m), a boar (0.7m) or a hare (0.3m).
Image Boost Technology
Software algorithms increase image clarity and detail, providing a sharper, more detailed field-of-view (7.5° x 5.6°) which enhances object recognition.
Variable Digital Zoom
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 8x digital zoom can also be used to enhance object recognition, especially at significant distances. Using the zoom, hunters can focus on specific areas or objects.
High Image Frequency
A rapid refresh rate of 50Hz means the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope provides fluid thermal imaging, making it suitable for tracking fast-moving targets.
Full-Colour HD AMOLED Display
The 1024 x 768 HD AMOLED display delivers clear, colourful and fluid thermal imaging, allowing users to track fast-moving targets. This frost-resistant and power-saving display provides crisp imaging even at temperatures as low as -25°C and as high as +50°C.
Photo and Video Recorder
Thermal images and videos can be captured and saved to the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 16GB memory.
Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity means the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope can communicate with Android and iOS smartphones and tablets with the Stream Vision App installed. Using this app and a Wi-Fi connection, footage can be streamed, and recorded files may be downloaded and shared, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s firmware can also be updated.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope has been designed for ease of use. It features a simple-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar located at the bottom of the display and presents internal menu options and items on a contrasting gradient substrate. As a result, the user can view settings whilst tracking targets.
Ultra-High-Strength Magnesium Alloy Housing
A lightweight, magnesium alloy casing ensures structural rigidity and dissipates heat generated by electronics. This provides operational stability and ensures the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope can deliver high-quality imaging over prolonged periods of observation.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s B-Pack power supply, consisting of a IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery, provides up to ten hours of operating time in Maximum mode. The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope is also compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (NOT included).
Additionally, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope includes a micro-USB jack which enables charging from an external source such as a power bank. Charging from a power bank prevents rapid discharge and improves power-up in cold weather.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope is a rugged, reliable and highly sensitive infrared-imaging monocular.
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope Key Features
- A highly sensitive thermal imaging monocular designed for use in challenging weather and thermal conditions
- Ideal for hunters
- IR resolution: 384px x 288px
- Thermal sensitivity: NETD 40mk
- Detects slight temperature differences and provides perfect detail rendering even in situations with low thermal contrast
- Fast, large-aperture lens
- Delivers high-quality, high-contrast and detailed thermal imaging even in fog, rain and the cold
- Detection range: 1800m (for a standard 1.8m object), even in total darkness
- Stadiametric Rangefinder: calculates the distance to objects with a known height
- Image Boost Technology: increases image clarity and detail throughout the FOV
- FOV: 7.5° x 5.6°
- 8x digital zoom
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- Frost-resistant and power-saving 1024 x 768 HD AMOLED display
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +50°C
- Integrated photo and video recorder
- 16GB memory
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Connect to an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed via Wi-Fi
- Stream footage, download and share recorded files, and update the Helion’s firmware using the Stream Vision App and a Wi-Fi connection
- User-friendly interface
- An easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar is displayed at the bottom of the display
- Menu items and options are displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate
- Monitor settings and view the target simultaneously
- Lightweight, resilient magnesium alloy housing
- The housing provides structural rigidity and dissipates heat generated by electronics
- B-Pack power supply: quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (NOT included)
- Micro-USB jack: charge from external sources such as power banks
- Charging from a power bank prevents rapid discharge and improves power-up in cold weather
- A durable, dependable and highly sensitive IR-imaging monocular
- Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case
- Hand Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope Technical Specifications
|Sensor||384x288 pix. @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK)|
|Objective lens||F50 / 1.0|
|Magnification, x||4.5 – 18 (x4 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||7.5x5.6 / 13х9.8|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Objective lens||F50 /1.0|
|Magnification, x||4.5 – 18|
|Magnification in monocular mode / attachment mode, x||-|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||7.5x5.6 / 13х9.8|
|Eye relief, mm||15|
|Recommended magnification of the day scope, x||-|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Video/photo resolution, pixel||1024x768|
|Video/photo format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, Gb||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||-|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 - 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||9|
|External power supply, V||Micro USB type-C (5 V)|
|Connections and Capabilities|
|Mount, type||1/4" socket|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Weight & Size|
|Body material||Magnesium Alloy|
Files & Downloads:
Pulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuidePulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuideDownload
Pulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - User ManualPulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - User ManualDownload