The Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz) has been optimized for contractors and as such is able to detect and precisely locate overheating components, thermal bridges, and structural defects. It is particularly well suited to daily maintenance and installation applications.
It has a temperature range of -20 to 280°C and is able to detect temperature differences as small as 0.12°C. This thermal imager will also display critical temperature conditions as hot-cold recognition spots.
The Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera features an IR resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, which may be upgraded to 320 x 240p with the inclusion of SuperResolution technology. This resolution, combined with the thermographic camera’s 19 200 measurement points, ensure that it is able to take detailed thermal images. These images may then be saved to the camera as JPEG files which can be downloaded, viewed and evaluated on the operator’s PC using the included Pro software.
In addition to capturing precise, clear images this infrared camera also includes functions which work to reduce the possibility of measurement errors, these include:
- Scale Assist: ensures the optimum setting of the thermal image scale for building thermography.
- IFOV warner: measures the camera’s distance from the object-under-investigation and subsequently indicates on the thermal image the measurement spot ensuring that the user is aware of exactly what he/she is able to measure.
This thermal vision camera is efficient and easy-to-use. It is a robust instrument, making it suitable for use across a variety of rugged environments and can be easily and safely transported across worksites due to the inclusion of a case.
The Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz) is an efficient, accurate and robust instrument; an excellent addition to any contractor’s toolbox.
Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz) Key Features
- Thermal vision camera optimized for detecting and locating overheating components, thermal bridges, and structural defects
- Ideal for contractors
- Well suited for daily maintenance and installation applications
- Temperature range of -20 to 280°C
- Can display differences as slight as 0.12°C
- Displays critical temperature conditions as hot-cold recognition spots
- IR resolution: 160 x120 pixels
- IR resolution may be upgraded to 320 x 240p with the inclusion of SuperResolution technology
- 19 200 measurement points
- Thermal images can be saved as JPEGs
- JPEG files may be evaluated on the user’s PC using the included Pro software
- Scale Assist function and IFOV warner help to reduce the possibility of measurement errors
- Robust design
- Case included for the safe transport of the camera across worksites
- Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera
- USB Cable
- Mains Unit
- Li-ion, Rechargeable Battery
- Pro Software
- Commissioning Instructions
- Short Instructions
- Calibration Protocol
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
The Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz) has a thermal sensitivity of 30mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz) Technical Specifications
Please find the datasheet for the Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz) here.
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20 → +280 °C|
|Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±2 °C|
|Field of View H x V||31 x 23°|
|Maximum Temperature Measurement||+280 °C|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.5m|
|Detector Resolution||160 x 120pixel|
|Minimum Focus||0.5 m|
|Interface Type||Micro USB|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240pixel|
|Image Storage||Internal Storage|
|Field of View||31 x 23°|
|Dimensions L x W x D||96 x 95 x 219mm|
|Vertical Display Resolution||240pixel|
|Horizontal Detector Resolution||160pixel|
|Model Number p||865|
|Horizontal Display Resolution||320pixel|
|Dimensions||96 x 95 x 219mm|
|Horizontal Field of View||31°|
|Vertical Field of View||23°|
|Storage Media||Internal Storage|
|Vertical Detector Resolution||120pixel|