The Testo 875-1 is probably the most affordable Testo thermal imaging camera, full of essential thermal imaging features that you would expect to find in any good quality infrared camera. An excellent entry level thermal camera, the 875-1 is perfect for a number of basic thermography requirements.
Testo 875-1 Applications
The Testo 875-1 is ideal for a range of thermal imaging camera applications across multiple industries, such as analysing electrical and mechanical equipment and components, preventative and predictive maintenance and building diagnostics such as heat loss analysis and thermal imaging surveys. Spot potential faults in industrial maintenance and production before they develop, increase thermal insulation in buildings and save your customers time and money with the insights provided with the 875-1 camera.
The Testo 875-1 features:
- 160 x 120 Pixel Detector: 19,200 thermal measurement points produce high quality images.
- SuperResolution technology: the 875-1 contains Testo SuperResolution technology which enhances thermal imaging quality by one class (4x improved resolution).
- Thermal Sensitivity of <80mK: a temperature resolution of <80mK allows the 875-1 to detect and present very small differences in temperature.
- Auto Hot/ Cold Spot Recognition: critical temperature statuses are displayed directly using the automatic hot/cold spot recognition technology.
- Solar Mode: solar irradiation values can be entered for each individual thermal measurement where required.
- Mould Measurement: measuring ambient temperatures, air humidity and surface temperature, the Testo 875-1 can calculate and display mould as a real humidity image.
Testo 875-1 Camera & Accessories
The 875-1 thermal imaging camera comes with:
- Pro software
- Carrying strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Adapter for tripod mounting
The Testo 875-1 thermal imaging camera is a great entry level infrared camera which will allow users to gain entry into the field of thermography. It is simple to use, offers many features exclusive to Testo thermal cameras and above all offers excellent quality and accuracy in its thermal images.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Humidity Insulation Alarm
By inputting the relevant values, you will be able to see any areas at risk of condensation and damp. This feature varies slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, so always check first.
The Testo 875-1 Infrared Camera image resolution is 160 x 120 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The Testo 875-1 Infrared Camera has a thermal sensitivity of 80mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
The Testo 875-1 Infrared Camera can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +280°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.
Video streaming/recording is available on this camera. Please check the full Testo 875-1 Infrared Camera specification for what type of video recording/streaming is available.
Wholesale Display Price
Why not leave a review for the Testo 875-1 Infrared Camera?Great quality reviews both help out fellow customers and help us to improve the service we give to you, so we'd really appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts on this item.
Great value for money..
Review by Peter
The camera in combination with superresolution offers great image quality and is one of the cheapest cameras on the market with manual focus. Most other cheaper models have only fix focus so it's not possible to measure from close distance. (Posted on 28 July 2014)