The Testo 875-2 set is full of essential thermal imaging accessories (as well as the testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera itself) that can be carried with you at all times for convenient and easy thermal imaging work.
Testo 875-2 Applications
The Testo 875-2 set is ideal for a range of thermal imaging camera applications, such as:
- Building thermography: including heating system checks, localising roof leakage, thermal insulation checks, and detecting and preventing mould growth.
- Industrial thermography: including circuit board analysis, regular electrical surveys, preventative/ predictive maintenance, and production monitoring
The Testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera features:
- High resolution 3.5” LCD display screen.
- 160 x 120 pixel detector, interpolating to 320 x 240 pixels.
- Manual focussing: ensure your images are crystal clear where it matters.
- Solar Mode: solar irradiation values can be entered for each individual thermal measurement where required.
- Auto Hot/ Cold Spot Recognition: critical temperature statuses are displayed directly using the automatic hot/cold spot recognition technology.
- Mould Measurement: measuring ambient temperatures, air humidity and surface temperature, the Testo 875-2 can calculate and display mould as a real humidity image.
- Thermal Sensitivity of <80mK: a temperature resolution of <80mK allows the 875-2 to detect and present very small differences in temperature.
Testo 875-2 Camera Set
The 875-2 thermal imaging camera set comes with:
- Testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Carrying strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Pro software
- Adapter for tripod mounting
The Testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera set is full of thermal camera accessories which will make your thermography testing simple. With its own carry case, the Testo 875-2 camera can be taken wherever you need to carry out thermal imaging work, with all of the helpful accessories to hand.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
As well as a thermal image the Testo 875-2 Professional Set can take a digital image. This helps when creating reports to show exactly where the problem area is and what it looks like.
Humidity Insulation Alarm
By inputting the relevant values, you will be able to see any areas at risk of condensation and damp. This feature varies slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, so always check first.
The Testo 875-2 Professional Set image resolution is 160 x 120 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The Testo 875-2 Professional Set has a thermal sensitivity of 100mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
The Testo 875-2 Professional Set can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +280°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.
Video streaming/recording is available on this camera. Please check the full Testo 875-2 Professional Set specification for what type of video recording/streaming is available.
Wholesale Display Price