The Testo 875-2 is probably the most affordable Testo thermal imaging camera, full of essential thermal imaging features that you would expect to find in any good quality infrared camera. An excellent entry level thermal camera, the 875-2 is perfect for a number of thermography requirements.
Testo 875-2 Applications
The Testo 875-2 is ideal for a range of thermal imaging camera applications, such as:
- Industrial thermography: including preventative/predictive maintenance, circuit board analysis, regular electrical surveys and production monitoring
- Building thermography: including heating system checks, thermal insulation checks, localising roof leakage and detecting and preventing mould growth.
The Testo 875-2 features:
- 160 x 120 pixel detector, interpolating to 320 x 240 pixels.
- High resolution 3.5" LCD display screen.
- Solar Mode: solar irradiation values can be entered for each individual thermal measurement where require.
- Mould Measurement: measuring ambient temperatures, air humidity and surface temperature, the Testo 875-2 can calculate and display mould as a real humidity image.
- Thermal Sensitivity of <80mK: a temperature resolution of <80mK allows the 875-2 to detect and present very small differences in temperature.
- Auto Hot/ Cold Spot Recognition: critical temperature statuses are displayed directly using the automatic hot/cold spot recognition technology.
- Manual focussing: ensure your images are crystal clear where it matters.
- Interchangeable lenses: get the performance you need from your Testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera with a range of lenses to suit your requirements.
Testo 875-2 Camera & Accessories
The 875-2 thermal imaging camera comes with:
- Pro software
- Carrying strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Adapter for tripod mounting
The Testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera is also included as part of a thermal imaging camera kit. The Testo 875-2 thermal imaging camera set has been created to make your thermal testing easier.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
As well as a thermal image the Testo 875-2 Infrared Camera can take a digital image. This helps when creating reports to show exactly where the problem area is and what it looks like.
Humidity Insulation Alarm
By inputting the relevant values, you will be able to see any areas at risk of condensation and damp. This feature varies slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, so always check first.
The Testo 875-2 Infrared Camera image resolution is 160 x 120 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The Testo 875-2 Infrared Camera has a thermal sensitivity of 100mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
The Testo 875-2 Infrared Camera can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +280°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.
Video streaming/recording is available on this camera. Please check the full Testo 875-2 Infrared Camera specification for what type of video recording/streaming is available.
Wholesale Display Price