The Testo 876 set is full of essential thermal imaging accessories (as well as the testo 876 thermal imaging camera itself) that can be carried with you at all times for convenient and easy work
Testo 876 Applications
The Testo 876 set is ideal for a range of applications, such as:
- Building thermography: including heating system checks, localising roof leakage, thermal insulation checks, and detecting and preventing mould growth.
- Industrial thermography: including circuit board analysis, regular electrical surveys, preventative/ predictive maintenance, and production monitoring
The Testo 876 thermal camera features:
- Flexible Fold-Out Screen: a high resolution 3.5” LCD display screen which can be folded out and rotated to make thermal imaging even easier.
- Integrated Digital Camera: a ‘real’ image of each measurement object is also stored, allowing you to view the visible image as well as the infrared image.
- Voice Recording: annotate thermal images by using the Testo headset.
- 160 x 120 Pixel Detector: 19,200 thermal measurement points produce high quality images.
- Motor Focus: allowing accurate focussing for one-hand operation.
- Thermal Sensitivity of <80mK: a temperature resolution of <80mK allows the 876 to detect and present very small differences in temperature.
- SuperResolution technology: the 876 contains Testo SuperResolution technology which enhances thermal imaging quality by one class (4x improved resolution increases to 320 x 240 pixels). (Optional).
- Mould Measurement: measuring ambient temperatures, air humidity and surface temperature, the Testo 876 can calculate and display mould as a real humidity image.
- Auto Hot/ Cold Spot Recognition: critical temperature statuses are displayed directly using the automatic hot/cold spot recognition technology.
- Solar Mode: solar irradiation values can be entered for each individual thermal measurement where required.
Testo 876 Camera Set
The 876 set comes with:
- Testo 876 thermal imaging camera
- Pro software
- Carrying strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Adapter for tripod mounting
- Telephoto lens 9° x 7°
- Lens protection glass
- Additional battery
- Fast battery charger
The Testo 876 thermal imaging camera set is full of thermal camera accessories which will make your thermography testing simple. With its own carry case, the Testo 876 camera can be taken wherever you need to carry out thermal imaging work, with all of the helpful accessories to hand.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Annotations are available on this thermal camera. Please check the full thermal camera specification for whether text, sketch and/or voice annotations are available.
As well as a thermal image the Testo 876 Building Thermography Camera can take a digital image. This helps when creating reports to show exactly where the problem area is and what it looks like.
Humidity Insulation Alarm
By inputting the relevant values, you will be able to see any areas at risk of condensation and damp. This feature varies slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, so always check first.
The Testo 876 Building Thermography Camera image resolution is 160 x 120 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
The Testo 876 Building Thermography Camera has a thermal sensitivity of 80mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
The Testo 876 Building Thermography Camera can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +280°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.
Video streaming/recording is available on this camera. Please check the full Testo 876 Building Thermography Camera specification for what type of video recording/streaming is available.