The Testo 881-1 is one of Testo’s more advanced thermal imagers, full of features indicative of a high quality camera. The 881-1 is suitable for high-end thermography..
Testo 881-1 Applications
The Testo 881-1 is ideal for a range of applications across multiple industries, such as analysing electrical and mechanical equipment and components, preventative and predictive maintenance and building diagnostics such as heat loss analysis and thermal imaging surveys. Spot potential faults in industrial maintenance and production before they develop, increase thermal insulation in buildings and save your customers time and money with the insights provided with the 881-1 camera.
The Testo 881-1 features:
- Functional in temperatures up to 550°C. (Optional).
- Power LEDs: illuminate dark areas when taking thermal photographs for a clearer image.
- Integrated Digital Camera: a ‘real’ image of each measurement object is also stored, allowing you to view the visible image as well as the infrared image.
- Flexible Fold-Out Screen: a high resolution 3.5” LCD display screen which can be folded out and rotated to make thermal imaging even easier.
- Voice Recording: annotate thermal images by using the Testo headset.
- 160 x 120 Pixel Detector: 19,200 thermal measurement points produce high quality images.
- Motor Focus: allowing accurate focussing for one-hand operation.
- Thermal Sensitivity of <50mK: a temperature resolution of <80mK allows the 881-1 to detect and present very small differences in temperature.
- SuperResolution technology: the 881-1 contains Testo SuperResolution technology which enhances thermal imaging quality by one class (4x improved resolution increases to 320 x 240 pixels). (Optional).
- Mould Measurement: measuring ambient temperatures, air humidity and surface temperature, the Testo 881-1 can calculate and display mould as a real humidity image.
- Auto Hot/ Cold Spot Recognition: critical temperature statuses are displayed directly using the automatic hot/cold spot recognition technology.
- Solar Mode: solar irradiation values can be entered for each individual thermal measurement where required.
Testo 881-1 Camera & Accessories
The 881-1 comes with:
- Pro software
- Carrying strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Adapter for tripod mounting
The Testo 881-1 thermal imager is a professional camera which will allow users to carry out high quality thermography work. It is simple to use, offers many features including its own flash source and operates in temperatures up to 550°C, and above all offers excellent quality and accuracy in its thermal images.
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Annotations are available on this thermal camera. Please check the full thermal camera specification for whether text, sketch and/or voice annotations are available.
As well as a thermal image the Testo 881-1 Thermal Imager can take a digital image. This helps when creating reports to show exactly where the problem area is and what it looks like.
The Testo 881-1 Thermal Imager image resolution is 160 x 120 pixels. Every additional pixel means more valuable temperature information to isolate problem areas
See exactly where you are taking your temperature reading from with a laser pointer.
The Testo 881-1 Thermal Imager has a thermal sensitivity of 50mK NETD. A lower mK value means a more accurate thermal camera.
Software is included for reporting functionality.
The Testo 881-1 Thermal Imager can detect between -/+ 2% of the actual temperature.
This infrared camera has an accuracy of -20°C to +350°C. Electrical use thermal cameras tend to have the widest temperature range as they deal with the highest temperatures.
Video streaming/recording is available on this camera. Please check the full Testo 881-1 Thermal Imager specification for what type of video recording/streaming is available.