Testo 882 Thermal Camera
The Testo 882 is one of Testo’s most advanced thermal camera, full of features indicative of a high quality. The 882 is suitable for professional, high-end thermography work. With an ergonomic gun design, using the 882 is incredibly easy and can give you expert thermal imaging results.
Testo 882 Applications
The Testo 882 is ideal for a range of applications across multiple industries, such as preventative and predictive maintenance and building diagnostics such as heat loss analysis and thermal imaging surveys and analysing electrical and mechanical equipment and components. Detect faults before they develop further in industrial maintenance and production, inspect thermal insulation in buildings and save your customers time and money with the insights provided with the 882 camera.
The Testo 882 features:
- 32° Wide Angle Lens: incorporating a 32° wide angle lens, the Testo 882 offers a wide field of view which allows you to see large subjects at a glance.
- Mould Detection: using the externally measured ambient temperature and air humidity, as well as the surface temperature, the humidity value of each measurement point is calculated and shown in the display as a real humidity image.
- Functional in temperatures up to 550°C (optional).
- Power LEDs: illuminate dark areas when taking thermal photographs for a clearer image.
- Integrated Digital Camera: a ‘real’ image of each measurement object is also stored, allowing you to view the visible image as well as the infrared image.
- Voice Recording: annotate thermal images by using the Testo headset.
- 320 x 240 Pixel Detector: 76,800 pixels to produce extremely high-quality images.
- Motor Focus: allowing accurate focusing for one-hand operation.
- Thermal Sensitivity of <60mK: a temperature resolution of <60mK allows the 882 to detect and present very small differences in temperature.
- SuperResolution technology: the 882 contains Testo SuperResolution technology which enhances thermal imaging quality by one class (improved resolution increases to 640 x 480 pixels). (Optional).
- Mould Measurement: measuring ambient temperatures, air humidity and surface temperature, the Testo 882 can calculate and display mould as a real humidity image.
- Auto Hot/ Cold Spot Recognition: critical temperature statuses are displayed directly using the automatic hot/cold spot recognition technology.
- Solar Mode: solar irradiation values can be entered for each individual thermal measurement where required.
Testo 882 Camera Set
The 882 comes with:
- Pro software
- Carrying strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Adapter for tripod mounting
- Fast battery charger
Testo 882 Technical Specifications
|Detector Type||FPA 320 x 240 pixels|
|Thermal Sensitivity (NETD)||<60mK at 30°C|
|Field of View/Min Focus Distance||32 x 23° / 0.2m
|Geometric Resolution (IFOV)||1.7mrad|
|SuperResolution (pixel/IFOV) - optional||640 x 480 pixels / 1.1mrad|
|Image Refresh Rate||33Hz|
|Focus||Manual and motor focus|
|Spectral Range||8 to 14μm|
|Image Output Visual|
|Image Size / Min Focus Distance||640 x 480 pixels / 0.4m|
|Image Display||3.5" LCD with 320 x 240 pixels|
|Display Options||IR image only, real image only, IR and real image|
|Video Output||USB 2.0|
|Colour Palettes||9 (iron, rainbow, cold-hot, blue-red, grey, inverted grey, sepia, Testo, iron HT|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 100°C / 0 to 350°C (switchable)
|High Temperature Measurement||350 to 550°C|
|Accuracy||±2°C, ±2% of mv
±3% of mv (+350 to 550°C)
|Emissivity / Reflected Temperature||0.01 to 1 / manual|