Testo Thermal Imaging Cameras (6 Products)
Free UK Delivery*Testo 865 Thermal Imaging Camera (9Hz)£762.00 £635.00
1270 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 05608650
- Thermal vision camera with an infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels
- Able to detect temperature differences as slight as 0.12°C and has a temperature range of -20 to 280°C
- Includes IFOV warner and Scale Assist function to reduce the possibility of measurement errors
Free UK Delivery*Testo 872 Building Inspection Kit & FREE 605i Smart Probe£2,388.00 £1,990.00
3980 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 05608724
- Building inspection kit optimised for mould detection
- The severity of the mould-risk is colour coded using a traffic light system
- Data is logged from the 605i Smart Probe to the 872 IR Camera wirelessly via Bluetooth
Free UK Delivery*Testo 882 Thermal Camera£3,588.00 £2,990.00
The Testo 882 takes the quality and majority of features from all the Testo range but adds in a large resolution, high thermal sensitivity, 32° field of view and more.5980 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 05600882
About Testo Thermal Cameras
A longstanding focus on thermography has led to Testo becoming market leaders in thermal imaging, and their expertise in the field of has resulted in a highly accurate range which offers superb thermal imagery and ease of use.
Testo have been involved in developing heat measurement instruments since the 1950s when they created their first clinical thermometer. In 1989, Testo created a multi-function tester which measured temperature, relative humidity, air flow velocity and differential pressure, which was the start of their progression as a company towards thermography and thermal imaging.
The first Testo camera was unveiled in 2008, exceeding all expectations and fuelling Testo's rapid growth that year. This led to Testo intensifying investment into thermal imaging research and infrared camera development. This increase in focus on thermal cameras led to a number of infrared cameras being developed.
Testo cameras have been designed to offer maximum usability whilst delivering first class thermal imaging results, making it simple for you to carry out a wide range of thermography and infrared camera work.