Electrical Test Equipment (24 Products)
£56.40 £47.00Was £54.00You Save £7.00
94 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MR40
- Can be used to detect and measure moisture in wood and common building materials
- Built-in torch for dark environments
- 5-12%, 13-60%, 60%+ moisture measurement ranges
£198.49 £165.41Was £194.60You Save £29.19
This useful home inspection kit is an ideal accompaniment to any building thermal camera. The kit includes; Pinless Moisture Meter, Stem Thermometer and Mini IR Thermometer.330 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MO280-KH2
£214.80 £179.00Was £193.00You Save £14.00
358 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM46
- Upgraded version of the FLIR CM42/CM44 with DC current mode
- Measure AC/DC current/voltage, temperature, continuity/diode, resistance and more
- 30mm jaw opening, true RMS, MIN/MAX mode and various other features
368 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM72
- Suitable for applications in crowded and/or dark panels/ cabinets
- Slim-jaw and high-powered LED lights
- Compact, lightweight design with rubberised moulded handle
398 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EM54
- Troubleshoot HVAC/R ducting systems in residential, commercial and industrial premises
- Humidity, Wet Bulb and Dew Point functions
- Measure the operating temperature of electric motors and thermal equipment components
458 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM74
- Optimised for advanced, accurate troubleshooting
- Slim jaw and LED lights for applications in crowded cabinets and/or dark spaces
- VFD and LoZ modes and inrush AC current measurement
About Electrical Test Equipment
As well as stocking cameras and accessories, we also supply a range of other electrical test equipment which can be used in conjunction with our infrared cameras.
We have a range of Extech products which complement your thermography and thermal inspection work. Using these alongside a FLIR thermal imaging camera it is possible to record electrical measurements directly onto a thermal image. This is done wirelessly through MeterLink (using Bluetooth connection), and can speed up thermal inspection immeasurably.
A clamp meter can be used to measure voltage and current through all manner of industrial, mechanical and electrical equipment.
Alternatively, a moisture meter can be used to detect excess moisture levels and relay this information onto your thermal image: perfect for carrying out building diagnostics and related electrical testing such as insulation maintenance or mould detection.
Extech electrical test equipment offer a range of solutions to many electrical testing and thermal imaging camera inspection.