Electrical Test Equipment (26 Products)
124 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MR40
- Can be used to detect and measure moisture in wood and common building materials
- Built-in torch for dark environments
- 5-12%, 13-60%, 60%+ moisture measurement ranges
This useful home inspection kit is an ideal accompaniment to any building thermal camera. The kit includes; Pinless Moisture Meter, Stem Thermometer and Mini IR Thermometer.170 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MO280-KH2
358 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM46
- Upgraded version of the FLIR CM42/CM44 with DC current mode
- Measure AC/DC current/voltage, temperature, continuity/diode, resistance and more
- 30mm jaw opening, true RMS, MIN/MAX mode and various other features
378 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM72
- Suitable for applications in crowded and/or dark panels/ cabinets
- Slim-jaw and high-powered LED lights
- Compact, lightweight design with rubberised moulded handle
386 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MR59
- Ball-probe sensor for accessing corners and scanning large and uneven areas quickly
- Bluetooth communication: wirelessly transfer readings to a smartphone/ tablet
- Can detect moisture up to 100mm/ 4” below the surface
404 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EM54
- Troubleshoot HVAC/R ducting systems in residential, commercial and industrial premises
- Humidity, Wet Bulb and Dew Point functions
- Measure the operating temperature of electric motors and thermal equipment components
470 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM74
- Optimised for advanced, accurate troubleshooting
- Slim jaw and LED lights for applications in crowded cabinets and/or dark spaces
- VFD and LoZ modes and inrush AC current measurement
480 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CM78
- Measure electrical systems
- Rugged design with powerful LED work lights
- Meter-LiNK technology allows electrical measurements to be embedded in thermal images
About Electrical Test Equipment
As well as stocking cameras and accessories, we also supply a range of other electrical test equipment which can be used in conjunction with our infrared cameras.
We have a range of Extech products which complement your thermography and thermal inspection work. Using these alongside a FLIR thermal imaging camera it is possible to record electrical measurements directly onto a thermal image. This is done wirelessly through MeterLink (using Bluetooth connection), and can speed up thermal inspection immeasurably.
A clamp meter can be used to measure voltage and current through all manner of industrial, mechanical and electrical equipment.
Alternatively, a moisture meter can be used to detect excess moisture levels and relay this information onto your thermal image: perfect for carrying out building diagnostics and related electrical testing such as insulation maintenance or mould detection.
Extech electrical test equipment offer a range of solutions to many electrical testing and thermal imaging camera inspection.