Make sure you can fit everything in the picture with the FLIR 90 Degree Lens, giving you a field of view almost 4 times more than a standard lens. If you are working in building thermography then this is where the advantages will be seen, especially when looking at targets such as electrical panels or paper machinery.
At times you may find space is at a minimum when taking thermal images of tall and wide buildings, this lens is the perfect solution to that problem.
FLIR (4 mm) 90° Wide-angle T/B Series Lens Features:
- High quality
- Easy connection to your FLIR Camera
- Ideal for fitting more into your thermal images
- Includes carry case, strap and mounting support
FLIR (4 mm) 90° Wide-angle T/B Series Lens Compatible Models:
- FLIR T200, T250, T335, T360, T365, T400, T425
- FLIR B200, B250, B335, B360, B365, B400, B425
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Field of View (°)
90° × 73°
Focal Length (mm)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)