The FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK can be used to take non-destructive moisture readings, non-contact temperature readings and relative humidity readings.
This instrument includes a moisture sensor optimised to take pinless moisture measurements up to 0.75-inches below the surface. This sensor has a range of 0 to 99.9. In addition to this, the operator may utilise the pin probe with a 30-inch wire to take moisture measurements between 0 and 99% WME. This component is particularly useful when attempting to measure hard-to-reach areas.
This instrument has a relative humidity range of 0 to 99% RH and temperature range of -4°F and 392°F / -20 and 200°C. Temperature measurements are conducted via the integrated infrared thermometer with a laser spot.
Moisture readings, relative humidity readings and temperature readings are displayed simultaneously on the FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter’s large, LCD display.
As a result of the FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter’s Meter-LiNK technology, moisture measurements may be embedded into thermal images captured using Meter-LiNK enabled FLIR IR cameras. Alternatively, data may be sent to mobile devices containing FLIR Tools Mobile Software where it can be arranged into professional reports.
In addition to its measurement and communication capabilities, the FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter has also been designed for use in rugged environments. To this end, it includes a double-moulded, shock-resistant, rubberised case that has been drop-tested from 2m. Also adding to its durability and longevity is the FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter’s field-replaceable temperature/ humidity sensor which has been designed to resist contamination.
The FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK is a versatile product, optimised for durability and longevity.
FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK Key Features
- Conduct non-destructive moisture readings
- Perform non-contact temperature measurements
- Take relative humidity readings
- Moisture sensor optimised to take pinless moisture readings up to 0.75-inches below the surface
- Moisture sensor has a range of 0 to 99.9
- Utilise the pin probe with 30-inch wire to take moisture measurements in hard-to-reach places
- Pin probe has a moisture range of 0-99% WME
- Relative humidity range: 0-99% RH
- Temperature range: -4°F to 392°F / -20 to 200°C
- Temperature measurements are conducted using the integrated infrared thermometer with a laser spot
- Moisture, relative humidity and temperature readings are displayed simultaneously on the large, LCD display
- Moisture measurements may be embedded into thermal images captured using Meter-LiNK enabled FLIR IR cameras
- Data may be sent to mobile devices with FLIR Tools Mobile Software
- Arrange data into reports using FLIR Tools Mobile Software (NOT included)
- Optimised for rugged environments
- Double-moulded, shock-resistant, rubberised case that has been drop-tested from 2m
- Field-replaceable temperature/ humidity sensor
- Temperature/ humidity sensor has been optimised to resist contamination
- Versatile product optimised for durability and longevity
- FLIR MR77 Pinless Moisture Meter with Meter-LiNK
- 9V Battery
- User Manual/CD
- Temperature/RH Sensor
- Wired Pin Probe
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Wholesale Display Price
FLIR MR77 Technical Specifications
|Pinless Moisture||0 to 99.9||Relative|
|Pinless Moisture Depth Max||0.75mm (19mm)|
|Pin Moisture||0 to 99% WME||±5%|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% RH||±2.5% RH|
|Sensor Temperature||-18 to 170°F (-28 to 77°C)||±3.6°F, 2°C|
|IR Temperature||-4 to 392°F (-20 to 200°C)||±3.5%|
|IR Distance to Spot Ratio||8:1 in|
|IR Emissivity||0.95 (fixed)|
|Vapour Pressure||0 to 20.0kPa||±2%|
|Bluetooth Range Max||32ft (10m)|
|Drop Test||6.5ft (2m)|