- Only firmware versions later than 2.x.x support the use of this lens extender
- To achieve a high measurement accuracy, the external optics transmission will need to be entered into the camera firmware
- This product only applies to the 24° lens
- The 24° lens is not included
Achieve a better viewing angle with FLIR’s lens extender for the GF309. Designed for the 24° lens both fixed and non-fixed, it gives high measurement accuracy when measuring the temperatures of furnace tubes through viewports.
The heat shield is engineered to deflect heat away from the user making it safer and more comfortable to use in high-temperature conditions.
|Imaging and optical data|
|Field of view (FOV)||24° × 18°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.6 m (1.97 ft.)|
|Focal length||23 mm (0.91 in.)|
|Lens note||For spectral range 3.8–4.05 µm|
|Weight||0.64 kg (1.41 lb.) incl. lens caps, excl. cameraside bayonet mount|
|Size (L × D)||132 × 84 mm (5.2 × 3.3 in.), excl. lens caps|
- Furnace lens extender with bayonet mount
- Bayonet mount (camera-side)
- Heat shield
- Heat shield support
- Lens cap, 2 ea.
- Transport case
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.