- Only firmware versions later than 2.x.x support the use of this lens extender
- To achieve a high measurement accuracy, the external optics transmission will need to be entered into the camera firmware
- This product only applies to the 14.5° lens
- The 14.5° lens is not included
Improve the viewing angle of you FLIR GF309 IR Furnace camera with the FLIR lens extender, designed to create a better viewing angle when measuring the temperatures of furnace tubes through viewports.
The heat shield deflects heat away from the user making it more comfortable and safer to use high-temperature conditions.
|Imaging and optical data|
|Field of view (FOV)||14.5° × 10.9°|
|Minimum focus distance||1.2 m (3.94 ft.)|
|Focal length||38 mm (1.50 in.)|
|Lens note||For spectral range 3.8–4.05 µm|
|Weight||0.51 kg (1.12 lb.) incl. lens caps, excl. cameraside bayonet mount|
|Size (L × D)||164.3 × 84 mm (6.5 × 3.3 in.), excl. lens caps|
- Furnace lens extender with bayonet mount
- Bayonet mount (camera-side)
- Heat shield
- Heat shield support
- Lens cap, 2 each
- Transport case
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.