These IR windows are available in a choice of three sizes. Use the dropdown box above to make a selection!
Designed and engineered to the highest standards, Fluke's CLKT IR windows are resistance to arc flash, are certified for use outdoors and are easy to install into your existing electrical equipment.
With an IR window installed, you'll probably never have to put yourself at risk again by opening an electrical panel. By doing this, inspections can be carried out quickly, easily and with higher levels of safety than ever before.
Fluke CLKT IR Window Key Features
- Resistance to arc flash up to 50kA for 30 cycles
- Protects the user from harm when assessing the interior of electrical equipment
- QuadraBand Optic technology - exclusive to Fluke IR windows, this allows four different camera types to be used
- Certified by UL and CSA for type 3/12 (outdoor) environments in North America and SIRA certified for outdoor environments in Europe
- CLIRVU coating prevents against moisture degradation
- Unique identification plates for each camera
- IR Window (Choice of Size)
- Installation CD
- Self-Adhesive Drilling Template
- Security Access Key
- Warranty Statement
Need more information? Find it in the full technical specification and reviews.
Fluke CLTK Range Technical Specifications
|Model||3460346 FLK-050-CLKT||3460387 FLK-075-CLKT||3460439 FLK-100-CLKT|
|Crystal Insert Diameter||50mm (1.97")||75mm (2.96")||100mm (3.94")|
|Viewing Aperture Diameter||43mm (1.7")||68mm (2.7")||89mm (3.5")|
|Viewing Aperture Area||1452mm² (2.25 sq in)||3632mm² (5.62 sq in)
||6322mm² (9.79 sq in)
|Thickness||2mm (0.08")||2mm (0.08")||4mm (0.16")|
|Maximum Temperature||Gaskets: 250°C (482°F)
Body: 659°C (219°F)
Optic: 1400°C (2552°F)
|Gaskets||Low smoke and fume (LSF) compliant silicone|
|NEMA Rating||Type 3/12 (UL and CSA Third-Party Certified)|
|Pull-Out Strength||Up to 630kg (1388lb)|
|Warranty||Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects|