Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope (Professional Market Only)
***Professional Market Only***
Law enforcement, land security, forestry, firefighting, life rescue, border patrol, maritime security, and coast guard.
***This Product is Not Available on Civil Markets***
The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is a highly sensitive, rugged, and waterproof infrared-imaging scope designed for easily and safely detecting and preventing suspicious activity. It has a <40mk thermal sensor and an uncooled micro-bolometric matrix with a 640 x 480px resolution (at 17µm). The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope delivers high-quality, high-resolution, richly contrasted images with precise detail recognition even in challenging weather conditions, such as rain and fog, and situations where thermal contrast is low. Please see the video below for a quick overview of Pulsar’s Lexion Thermal Imaging Monoculars.
Long Detection Range
A powerful objective lens and professional-grade thermal imaging sensor provide a detection range of up to 1350m (for a 1.8m-tall object) in total darkness.
The rangefinding reticle measures the distance to objects with a known height (1.7m, 0.7m, or 0.3m).
Image Boost Technology
Software algorithms improve image clarity and overall image detail, providing a sharper, more detailed field-of-view, and enhanced object recognition.
Eight Colour Palettes
Each of the Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s eight, selectable colour palettes are optimised for a specific purpose:
- White Hot: suitable for most applications
- Hot Black: ideal for detecting wildlife at night
- Red Monochrome: reduces/ prevents bright backlight from escaping the eyepiece
- Sepia: improves long-range observation
- Red Hot: enhances temperature differences
- Rainbow: enhances temperature differences
- Ultramarine: enhances temperature differences
- Violet: enables faster object identification
High Image Frequency
The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope can be used to monitor fast-moving targets as its rapid refresh rate of 50Hz delivers fluid thermal imaging.
Full-Colour AMOLED Display
The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s frost-resistant, power-saving AMOLED display supports flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging with a crisp, richly contrasted field-of-view.
The Display Off function prevents light from escaping the eyepiece when the Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is not in use. As this function does not affect the monocular's other settings or systems, the scope can be powered back on the moment it is required.
Integrated Video Recorder
Images and videos can be captured and saved to the Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s integrated memory. Saved files may be transferred to a PC or laptop via a wired or wireless interface.
Remote Control & Wireless Streaming
Footage can be streamed wirelessly to a smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed. Alternatively, footage can be streamed wirelessly to YouTube. Furthermore, wireless, remote operation is possible using a smartphone/ tablet and the Stream Vision App or using a remote control with an encoder wheel. Moreover, the Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s software can be updated via the Stream Vision App.
Shockproof & Waterproof Reinforced Housing
A rugged, reinforced, IPX7 housing protects the Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope from shock, stress, heavy rain, and snowfall. Additionally, its frost-resistant AMOLED display ensures it is suitable for use in temperatures as low as -25°C.
The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s progressive, autonomous B-pack power supply consists of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack that delivers over ten hours of operating time in Maximum mode. The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is also compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases.
Via a micro-USB jack, the Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope can be charged using a power bank. This enables quicker start-up during cold weather and protects the source from rapid discharge.
The Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is a highly sensitive, resilient, and simple-to-use infrared-imaging monocular optimised for professional markets.
Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope Key Features
- A highly sensitive thermal-imaging monocular
- Advanced <40mk thermal sensor
- Uncooled micro-bolometric matrix with a 640 x 480px IR resolution (at 17µm)
- High-quality, high-resolution, richly contrasted images with precise detail recognition
- Consistently good image quality even in low thermal contrast environments and challenging weather conditions
- Powerful objective lens
- Professional-grade thermal sensor
- Detection range: up to 1350m (for a 1.8m-tall object) even in complete darkness
- Stadiometric Rangefinder: rangefinding reticles measures the distance to an object with a known height
- Image Boost Technology: software algorithms increase image clarity and overall image detail
- Eight colour palettes: White Hot, Hot Black, Red Monochrome, Sepia, Red Hot, Rainbow, Ultramarine, and Violet
- High image frequency: 50Hz
- Full colour, AMOLED display: delivers flawless, fluid, high-resolution thermal imaging while saving power
- Crisp, richly contrasted, and vividly coloured field-of-view
- Display Off function
- Integrated video recorder
- Save videos and images to the internal memory
- Saved files can be transferred to a laptop or PC via a wired or wireless interface
- Stream footage wirelessly to an Android or iOS smartphone/ tablet with the Stream Vision App installed
- Stream footage wirelessly to YouTube
- Supports wireless remote operation via a smartphone/ tablet with the Stream Vision App installed or using a remote control with an encoder wheel
- Update the monocular’s software using the Stream Vision App
- Rugged, reinforced, IPX7 casing
- Designed to withstand shocks, stress, heavy rain, and snowfall
- Remains operable in temperatures as low as -25°C
- Frost-resistant AMOLED display
- Progressive, autonomous B-pack power supply: quick-detach rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack
- Operating time: over 10 hours
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (sold separately)
- Micro-USB jack enables charging via a power bank
- Highly sensitive, resilient, and easy-to-use infrared-imaging monocular
- Optimised for professional markets: law enforcement, land security, forestry, firefighting, life rescue, border patrol, maritime security, and coast guard
- Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- BPS 3xAA Battery Holder
- Carrying Case
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
Pulsar Lexion XP38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 @ 17 µm|
|Objective lens||F38/1.2 (non-removable)|
|Magnification, x||1.9 – 15.2 (x8 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||16.3x12.3 / 28.6x21.5|
|Detection range, m||1350|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Magnification, x||1.9 - 15.2|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||16.3x12.3 / 28.6x21.5|
|Eye relief, mm||16|
|Detection range, m||1350|
|Video / photo resolution, pixel||640x480|
|Video / photo format||.avi / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||300 min video or ˃20 000 pictures|
|Wireless Standard||802,11 b/g|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 - 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||10|
|External power supply, V||5 (microUSB)|
|Weight & Size|
Files & Downloads:
Pulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Operating InstructionsPulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Operating InstructionsDownload
Pulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuidePulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuideDownload