Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope (Professional Market Only)
***Professional Market Only***
Law enforcement, land security, forestry, firefighting, life rescue, border patrol, maritime security, and coast guard.
***This Product is Not Available on Civil Markets***
Designed for safely and easily detecting and preventing suspicious behaviour, the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is a thermal imager with an advanced NETD <40mK thermal sensor and an uncooled micro-bolometric matrix with a 384 x 288px resolution (at 17µm). It provides high-quality, high-resolution, richly contrasted thermal images with precise detail recognition even in situations with low thermal contrast and in adverse weather conditions, such as rain and fog. Please see the following video for a quick introduction to Pulsar’s Lexion Thermal Imaging Monocular Scopes.
Long Detection Range
A professional-grade thermal imaging sensor and powerful objective lens mean the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope can detect 1.8m-tall objects at a distance of up to 1350m in total darkness.
Using the rangefinding reticle, the operator can determine the distance to targets with a known height (1.7m, 0.7m, or 0.3m).
Image Boost Technology
Software algorithms enhance object recognition by improving the sharpness, detail, and clarity of the field-of-view.
Eight Colour Palettes
The Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope includes the following eight selectable colour palettes:
- White Hot: suitable for most applications
- Hot Black: ideal for detecting wildlife at night
- Red Monochrome: reduces/ prevents bright backlight from escaping the eyepiece
- Sepia: improves long-range observation
- Red Hot: enhances temperature differences
- Rainbow: enhances temperature differences
- Ultramarine: enhances temperature differences
- Violet: enables faster object identification
High Image Frequency
A 50Hz frame rate ensures the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope can support fluid thermal imaging of fast-moving targets.
Full-Colour AMOLED Display
Frost-resistant and power-saving, the full-colour AMOLED display also delivers flawless, fluid thermal imaging with a high resolution and crisp, richly contrasted field-of-view.
This function prevents light from escaping the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s eyepiece. It does not affect other systems or settings, ensuring the scope can be powered back up quickly.
Integrated Video Recorder
Images and videos are captured and saved to the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s internal memory. They can be downloaded to a laptop or PC via a wired or wireless connection.
Remote Control & Wireless Streaming
Footage can be wirelessly streamed to YouTube or to an Android/iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed. The operator’s smartphone/tablet and the Stream Vision App can also be used to update the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s software, as well as operate the monocular remotely. The Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope also supports remote operation using a remote control with an encoder wheel.
Shockproof & Waterproof Reinforced Housing
The Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s frost-resistant AMOLED display makes it suitable for use in temperatures as low as -25°C. Additionally, its rugged, reinforced, IPX7-rated casing protects the monocular against stress, strain, and water ingress caused by heavy rain or snow.
Powered by a progressive, autonomous B-pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery, the Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope has an operating time of over ten hours. It is also compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases.
A micro-USB jack facilitates charging via a power bank. This method of charging enables quicker start-up in cold weather and protects the source from rapid discharge.
The Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is a precise, practical, and professional infrared imaging tool.
Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope Key Features
- Infrared imager specifically designed for professional markets
- Detect and prevent suspicious behaviour safely and with minimal effort
- Advanced NETD <40mK thermal sensor
- Uncooled micro-bolometric matrix with a 384 x 288px resolution (at 17µm)
- High-quality, high-resolution, richly contrasted thermal images with precise detail recognition
- Provides high-quality imaging even in situations with low thermal contrast and in adverse weather conditions
- Long detection range: up to 1350m (for a 1.8m target)
- Stadiometric rangefinder: determines the distance to targets with a known height
- Image Boost Technology: software algorithms improve the sharpness, detail, and clarity of the field-of-view
- Eight colour palettes
- Fast frame rate: 50Hz
- Frost-resistant, power-saving, full-colour AMOLED display
- Display Off function
- Integrated video recorder
- Stream footage wirelessly to an Android/iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed
- Stream footage wirelessly to YouTube
- Wireless communication enables remote operation using a smartphone/tablet with the Stream Vision App or remote control with an encoder wheel
- Update the scope’s software using the Stream Vision App
- Rugged, reinforced, IPX7-rated casing
- Suitable for use in temperatures as low as -25°C
- Operating time: over ten hours
- Progressive, autonomous B-pack power supply includes a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases
- Micro-USB enables charging via a power bank
- Reliable, rugged, and sensitive thermal imager optimised for professional markets
- Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- BPS 3xAA Battery Holder
- Carrying Case
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
Pulsar Lexion XQ38 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope Technical Specifications
|Sensor||384x288 pix. @ 17 µm|
|Objective lens||F38/1.2 (non-removable)|
|Magnification, x||3.1 – 12.4 (x4 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||9.8x7.4 / 17.2x12.9|
|Detection range, m||1350|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||9.8x7.4 / 17.2x12.9|
|Eye relief, mm||16|
|Detection range, m||1350|
|Video / photo resolution, pixel||640x480|
|Video / photo format||.avi / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||300 min video or ˃20 000 pictures|
|Wireless Standard||802,11 b/g|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 - 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||10|
|External power supply, V||5 (microUSB)|
|Weight & Size|
Files & Downloads:
Pulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Operating InstructionsPulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Operating InstructionsDownload
Pulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuidePulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuideDownload