Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope (Professional Markets Only)
***Professional Market Only***
Law enforcement, land security, forestry, firefighting, life rescue, border patrol, maritime security, and coast guard.
***This Product is Not Available on Civil Markets***
Specifically designed for professional markets, the Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is a highly sensitive, rugged infrared imager suitable for detecting suspicious behaviour covertly, safely, and easily. It is equipped with an advanced NETD <40mK thermal sensor and uncooled micro-bolometric matrix with a 384 x 288px resolution (at 17µm). As a result, the Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope captures high-quality, high-resolution, richly contrasted thermal images with precise detail recognition even in situations with low thermal contrast or in adverse weather conditions. Please see the video below for a quick introduction to Pulsar’s Lexion Thermal Imaging Monocular Scopes.
Long Detection Range
The Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope has a detection distance of 1800m (for a 1.8m-tall object) due to the inclusion of a professional-grade thermal imaging sensor and powerful objective lens.
The rangefinding reticle can be used to determine the distance to targets with a known height (1.7m, 0.7m or 0.3m).
Image Boost Technology
Software algorithms enhance object recognition by improving the sharpness, detail, and clarity throughout the field of view.
Eight Colour Palettes
The Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope includes the following eight colour palettes:
- White Hot: suitable for most applications
- Hot Black: ideal for detecting wildlife at night
- Red Monochrome: reduces/ prevents bright backlight from escaping the eyepiece
- Sepia: improves long-range observation
- Red Hot: enhances temperature differences
- Rainbow: enhances temperature differences
- Ultramarine: enhances temperature differences
- Violet: enables faster object identification
High Image Frequency
A fast frame rate of 50Hz provides fluid thermal imaging of fast-moving targets.
Full-Colour AMOLED Display
Frost-resistant and power-saving, the full-colour AMOLED display delivers fluid, flawless thermal imaging with a high resolution and crisp, richly contrasted field-of-view.
The Display Off function prevents light from escaping the eyepiece. It does not affect the Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s other systems or settings, enabling it to be powered up quickly the moment it is required.
Integrated Video Recorder
Captured images and videos can be saved to the Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s internal memory. Recorded media can be transferred to a laptop or PC via a wired or wireless interface.
Remote Control & Wireless Streaming
Wireless connectivity facilitates real-time streaming to either YouTube or an Android/iOS smartphone/ tablet with the Stream Vision App installed. The Stream Vision App also provides software updates and enables remote operation of the Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope. Alternatively, the Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope can be operated remotely using a remote control with an encoder wheel.
Shockproof & Waterproof Reinforced Housing
The Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope remains operable in temperatures as low as -25°C. It features a rugged, reinforced, IPX7-rated casing, protecting it from shocks, stress, and water ingress caused by heavy rain or snow.
The Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope’s progressive, autonomous B-pack power supply, consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery, provides over ten hours of operating time. The Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is also compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases.
Additionally, a micro-USB jack facilitates charging via an external power bank. Charging via this method ensures a faster start-up in cold weather and protects the source from rapid discharge.
The Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope is a highly sensitive and resilient infrared imager specifically designed for professional applications.
Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope Key Features
- An infrared-imaging camera suitable for safely and easily detecting suspicious behaviour
- Delivers high-quality, high-resolution, richly contrasted thermal images with precise detail recognition
- Provides highly detailed images even in situations with low thermal contrast or in adverse weather conditions
- Advanced NETD <40mK thermal sensor
- Uncooled micro-bolometric matrix with a 384 x 288px resolution (at 17µm)
- Long Detection Range: 1800m (for a 1.8m object)
- Stadiometric Rangefinder: determine the distance to targets with a known height (1.7m, 0.7m, or 0.3m)
- Image Boost Technology: software algorithms improve sharpness, detail, and clarity throughout the field-of-view
- Eight colour palettes
- Fast frame rate: 50Hz
- Frost-resistant and power-saving full-colour AMOLED display
- Display Off function
- Integrated video recorder
- Wirelessly stream footage to an Android/iOS smartphone/tablet with the Stream Vision App installed
- Wirelessly stream footage to YouTube
- Operate the scope remotely via the Stream Vision App
- Update the scope’s software using the Stream Vision App
- Operate the scope remotely using a remote control with an encoder wheel
- Suitable for use in low temperatures (-25°C)
- Rugged, reinforced, IPX7-rated casing
- Progressive, autonomous B-pack power supply
- Operating time: over ten hours
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases
- Micro-USB jack enables charging via an external source
- A highly sensitive and resilient infrared imager
- Specifically designed for professional applications
- Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- BPS 3xAA Battery Holder
- Carrying Case
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
Pulsar Lexion XQ50 Thermal Imaging Monocular Scope Technical Specifications
|Sensor||384x288 pix. @ 17 µm|
|Objective lens||F50/1.2 (non-removable)|
|Magnification, x||4.1 – 16.4 (x4 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||7.5x5.6 / 13x9.8|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Magnification, x||4.1 – 16.4|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||7.5x5.6 / 13x9.8|
|Eye relief, mm||16|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Video / photo resolution, pixel||640x480|
|Video / photo format||.avi / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||300 min video or ˃20 000 pictures|
|Wireless Standard||802,11 b/g|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 - 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||10|
|External power supply, V||5 (microUSB)|
|Weight & Size|
Files & Downloads:
Pulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Operating InstructionsPulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Operating InstructionsDownload
Pulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuidePulsar Lexion Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuideDownload