All Thermal Cameras (140 Products)
1,198 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MN4100
- Dual-vision thermal and visual sensor
- 4800 measurement points
- Onboard web server for point-to-point communication
£993.60 £828.00Was £829.00You Save £1.00
This compact, uniquely-designed temperature sensor is perfect for monitoring any temperature controlled environment.1,656 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 71201-0101
Easily perform detailed thermal studies on components, electronics and printed circuit boards with this precision thermal system4,580 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 63950-1001
As low as £5,064.00 £4,220.00
8,440 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR A35
- Available in five models which vary in lens size and field of view
- Can stream thermal images to a computer
- Compact and lightweight, can fit into the palm of a hand
As low as £7,758.00 £6,465.00
12,930 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIRA65
- Robust, lightweight camera which can fit in the palm of a hand
- Thermal imaging sensors
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection facilitates 14-bit image streaming
As low as £9,950.40 £8,292.00
16,584 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-A300F
- Available in five models with different FOVs
- Conduct non-contact temperature measurements while capturing thermal images and videos
- Rugged, IP66-rated housing protects the unit against dust and water ingress
About Thermal Imaging Cameras
We stock a wide range of cameras. We have the latest FLIR to choose from, as well as Chauvin Arnoux, Testo, Guide and Fluke. These are the best known thermal imaging camera manufacturers on the market, so we are confident that you will find the perfect camera for your requirements.
There are a variety of accessories available that ensure you get accurate results, such as lenses and sun shields. A macro lens is ideal for small subjects or for times when extra detail is required. Conversely, a wide angle lens is suitable for large subjects such as buildings, whilst a telephoto lens allows thermal imaging work to be carried out from safe distances whilst remaining focused on smaller subjects, such as power lines.
Youll also find products which allow you to work on the move, no matter how busy your thermography schedule may be. Whether you are in the field or back at the office, we have thermal camera battery chargers to keep your thermal camera powered up. Our selection of desktop chargers, mains chargers and car chargers keep you switched on wherever you are, but you might like to consider a spare battery for your infrared camera to make sure that you are never without a power source.
We also have software to help you create professional reports using data from your thermal inspections.
Whatever you need to achieve peak performance with your infrared camera, make sure you come to us. If you'd like advice on any type of camera or which accessory best suits your needs just give us a call.